Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Npp Cycle

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Immediately after the first injection, my husband and I had sex 4 times in the space of 3 hours. All my initiation.
Is he on something, too? ;-) You might wear him out.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Get that man some Tren stat

LOL!

Day 3: Took a shot last night was kind of excited that I might get my freak on, and sadly it didn't happen that way. Damn lol. So not sure if my body just "adapts" quickly or what but I had no instant sex drive like that first shot. My voice doesn't sound as crackly as yesterday either so perhaps my body is somehow adjusting... like the sides come on super quick and then die down. Time will tell. I did wake up this morning though with a smattering of new pimples on my right shoulder. Real light, but there. Face is much more oily than it was before, but not as bad as yesterday and the day before holding to my idea that my body is somehow adjusting to the new hormone.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
some compounds just do that. NPP gave me a bit of libido bump with a healthy amount of test, and Tren I'm like a dog in heat.

Better invest in some Duracell's LOL

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
some compounds just do that. NPP gave me a bit of libido bump with a healthy amount of test, and Tren I'm like a dog in heat.

Better invest in some Duracell's LOL

I hope I get like a dog in heat. I love a high sex drive! Bring it.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 4: Not planning on posting every single day... just the days I feel like I'm noticing something different than the same ole same ole. My face is much more oily. I usually use an oil blotter in the morning, and then again in the afternoon... yesterday I used 3-4. It seemed like every time I turned around my face was super shiny and gross. Last night I looked in the mirror and saw a sprinkling of little pimples starting on my forehead. I'm pretty acne prone and this stuff isn't helping that's for sure. Was thinking about using up the acne medication (antibiotic) I have left and then refilling it if it helps with the pimples. I'm not even a week in. I don't want to start wearing t-shirts to the gym! As of right now it's not bad enough to see unless you're up on me looking close. I don't really care if people see my acne and think I'm on something, because I'm doing this for me and I knew starting this muscle journey that I would have to deal with men not liking the look of it (already have dealt with that shit) and people having things to say about me, so I went ahead and prepared myself for the people talking and staring. I'm just not wanting to be covered in gross cystic like acne, it's more of a vain thing with me.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Walgreens sells a product called persa gel. Its fairly cheap but does a good job keeping oil under control.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Maybe has some validity for a man. However, highly unlikely to be accurate for a woman.

How did you get this dosing Ebony?
I think EoD would be better with NPP's half life.
It is very common and most women respond better to npp being dosed e3d. Typically 50mg/week total or 10-15mg per pin. Some more advanced females can handle up to 100mg a week.

The insane sex drive, a lot of it is mental with women as well. If you get your love button increased in size as one of the sides, you can get aroused much easier and pretty quickly. But again, it's not something that just happens in one pin.

Yes, some females are more sensitive than others but typically the good and possibly bad sides don't show until at least week 2 or even 3 once the npp has gotten into the system fully.

In this situation, some sides could be diet related as well and the overall boost in confidence of knowing you're now enhanced. Our minds play funny tricks on us.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 6: In answer to the above comment, I'm sorry but I respectfully will say that I know my body and I know it very well. My sex drive did increase with 1 pin, was some of it mental? I'm sure of it, as sex drive with women is a lot mental. But I also know that I respond sexually with 1 pin to Test and over the counter DHEA. As far as my sides, I'm unfortunate I suppose that my sides have started and started like crazy as I'm about talk about. My diet has not changed, sides are not diet related. I wish they were. I feel like I'm being testy to the above comment and again, I'm sorry for that. I definitely feel an increase in anger and moodiness. :oops: My period is (not sure if it will now) supposed to start in 4 days and I'm known to have some temper and anger problems, especially the week leading to my period... so not sure if this is PMS or the NPP, but everything around me is annoying me. :mad:

3rd pin last night. My acne has definitely increased. My husband went to the gym with me last night and said it was noticeable, which was kind of embarrassing so I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. I tried some cover up this morning on it, and it helped a lot. Each night I'm washing my face as always and then rubbing it with a pad soaked in witch hazel. Then I rub it with an acne pad. I plan on getting persa gel, but haven't yet. I've been too busy, but I will this weekend. I noticed last night that the blond hair on my chin in one area around a tiny freckle has increased in length like crazy... and it's normally not an issue, so this is definitely NPP related. It must have happened within the last few days because I'm very watchful of my face 1. because I put makeup on daily and 2. there are a few dark hairs that creep up naturally as I've aged and I'm always watching for them to pluck. I work around the public and I'm not trying to have long black neck hairs saying hello to everyone I talk to. :eek: I know all this talk of acne and facial hair has you all probably thinking I look like a woman beast, but I assure you I'm an attractive female -- atleast judging from the attention I receive and what others have told me, recently. Also, the lady parts are pretty swollen. I've honestly always had big lady parts, but it's much puffier (is this a word? :p). Husband loves my puffy lady parts, so it's all good for now.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Day 6: In answer to the above comment, I'm sorry but I respectfully will say that I know my body and I know it very well. My sex drive did increase with 1 pin, was some of it mental? I'm sure of it, as sex drive with women is a lot mental. But I also know that I respond sexually with 1 pin to Test and over the counter DHEA. As far as my sides, I'm unfortunate I suppose that my sides have started and started like crazy as I'm about talk about. My diet has not changed, sides are not diet related. I wish they were. I feel like I'm being testy to the above comment and again, I'm sorry for that. I definitely feel an increase in anger and moodiness. :oops: My period is (not sure if it will now) supposed to start in 4 days and I'm known to have some temper and anger problems, especially the week leading to my period... so not sure if this is PMS or the NPP, but everything around me is annoying me. :mad:

3rd pin last night. My acne has definitely increased. My husband went to the gym with me last night and said it was noticeable, which was kind of embarrassing so I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. I tried some cover up this morning on it, and it helped a lot. Each night I'm washing my face as always and then rubbing it with a pad soaked in witch hazel. Then I rub it with an acne pad. I plan on getting persa gel, but haven't yet. I've been too busy, but I will this weekend. I noticed last night that the blond hair on my chin in one area around a tiny freckle has increased in length like crazy... and it's normally not an issue, so this is definitely NPP related. It must have happened within the last few days because I'm very watchful of my face 1. because I put makeup on daily and 2. there are a few dark hairs that creep up naturally as I've aged and I'm always watching for them to pluck. I work around the public and I'm not trying to have long black neck hairs saying hello to everyone I talk to. :eek: I know all this talk of acne and facial hair has you all probably thinking I look like a woman beast, but I assure you I'm an attractive female -- atleast judging from the attention I receive and what others have told me, recently. Also, the lady parts are pretty swollen. I've honestly always had big lady parts, but it's much puffier (is this a word? :p). Husband loves my puffy lady parts, so it's all good for now.
Have you tested your npp to ensure it’s npp? How old are you? You said you've done testosterone, what doses and how long? How much break have you been taking in between cycles?

And how is your diet and water intake?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Have you tested your npp to ensure it’s npp? How old are you? You said you've done testosterone, what doses and how long? How much break have you been taking in between cycles?

And how is your diet and water intake?

I haven't tested it, but I have taken the Anavar this site sells and I felt 100% confident that the Var was Var... so that led me to trust the site and when I was ready to start the NPP, I read the reviews and bloodwork of the others who had taken it. I feel confident in their products just based on my own experience and the reviews, and the research I've done. I'm 33. I've never done a "cycle" of test, I've only experimented with 1 pin on two separate occasions. Each 50 mgs, one of test cyp, one of testosterone phenylpropionate. I determined 50 mgs was too high based on the onset and severity of the symptoms... or atleast 50mgs was too high at one time.. perhaps I could allow my body to adjust to that amount and I would be fine, but that would take more experimenting.

My diet is clean.. 2100 calories. I mentioned the breakdown in the first post - about 184-200g protein, 58g fat, the rest carbs. One cheat meal a week and cheat day being Sunday... even cheats are clean, I just don't watch my calorie consumption as much but it's nothing ridiculous. Now for my water intake, I really don't drink that much... only when I'm thirsty. I know, I know I'm supposed to drink more but I've never gotten in the habit. Maybe I should drink more and it'll help with this acne issue of mine. I just thank god it's not really on my face, or atleast not as bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic