tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
can you use rogaine with it ??

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
It comes right up when I search for it on Amazon, where I do most of my shopping.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Gator you ****ing goof, this is your idea of a 15 year "STUDY"?...lol

LMAO.....what better study than one that is done on yourself and 15 yrs long!!!!! lol
The 2% is what my doc gives me but havent been back for any in about 3 months. I know they had 1% on the shelves for yrs but havent noticed recently. Like SHINE and somee others said, no sexual sides. 3-4 times a week does the trick for me and doesnt f*c* up your hair at all. Seems to soften for me persoanally.

So, yea.......a 15 yr study on me!!!!!!! lol Right from the horses mouth.......that one will be Winstrol next month. lol

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
A friend at work was telling me her boyfriends sister that passed away from cancer had Nizoral all over the house. things like gel, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray ?? were can i find this stuff ?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
A friend at work was telling me her boyfriends sister that passed away from cancer had Nizoral all over the house. things like gel, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray ?? were can i find this stuff ?
Obviously from your friend's boyfriend's sister's house :p

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Here's my take: I'm 48 have full head of thick hair yet all my make relatives were bald by 27 and none take aas. Maybe I'm lucky but as a preventative - I've incorporated nizoral and nioxin shampoos , rogain foam daily and I have a lazer brush that I use 15 minutes 3x week all backed by studies . I got the hair loss lazer cheap on eBay it's a good one

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Tight glutes - google hair loss on eBay and AMAzon get them all inexpensive

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic