Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Night Terrors

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I get this running tren for too long. One time I fell asleep on an airplane in first class and started pounding the shit out of the seat in front of me. In my dream I was fighting a monster in a cave. The flight attendant grabbed me and shook me awake, she knew what was happening. Then she sat beside me and rubbed my head and kinda cuddled me while she made this shhhhh sound real soft. She was really pretty and I liked it.

Other than that I can’t relate.
We know she was hung like Michael Obama and called you poppa bear.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
The night is dark and full of terrors, bros.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
What do you take before bed? Or and hour before bed? Any supplements? I looked through and didn’t see anything listed. The night is black, and sleep is dark!

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I've had night terrors off and on since I was a teen. It got so bad at one point my wife stopped sleeping with me because she got hurled across the bedroom more than once. I also started sleep walking at one point. Not sure but I think it depends on my stress levels how bad it gets.
Not a night terror, but two funny night stories nonetheless with my ex wife....
- had a dream some dude rushed in a Walgreens waving a gun, ran right past me... as he was yelling at everyone I snuck up behind and put him in a choke hold... woke up and had my then wife in an actual choke hold with terror in her eyes

- Had another dream some guy was terrorizing a bunch of people and some of us tried to hold him down but he wouldn't stop, so I said, "OK, we just need to knock this guy out" and as I punched him in the face I had actually punched my then wife straight in the chest in her sleep

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Not a night terror, but two funny night stories nonetheless with my ex wife....
- had a dream some dude rushed in a Walgreens waving a gun, ran right past me... as he was yelling at everyone I snuck up behind and put him in a choke hold... woke up and had my then wife in an actual choke hold with terror in her eyes

- Had another dream some guy was terrorizing a bunch of people and some of us tried to hold him down but he wouldn't stop, so I said, "OK, we just need to knock this guy out" and as I punched him in the face I had actually punched my then wife straight in the chest in her sleep
Yep, same kinda thing here. Also one night my daughter woke up and said I was sleep walking. She got water and on her way back to bed she said I was chanting what she thought was Latin to the wall. She said "Dad, don't you think you should go back to bed" She said I looked at her right in the eyes and growled deeply, then walked back to bed.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Sleep paralysis fucks with me every so often. Thats some freaky shit where you are trying like fuck to wake up but can't move.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic