Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

NFL season is upon us

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Packers vs Colts in the Superbowl is my guess; Barring any serious injuries.
Is Jordy Nelson serious enough?

My picks:
NFC
East - Cowboys
North - Packers
South - Falcons
West - Seahawks
WC: Vikings, Eagles

AFC
East - Patriots
North - Ravens
South - Colts
West - Chiefs
WC: Broncos, Steelers

Superbowl: Cowboys vs. Colts

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
More 49er news, Amahd Brooks charged with sexual assault, wtf are these idiots thinking!!

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
I'm willing to put cash up that the 49ers will win 6 or more games, are you up for it?
I'll take a piece of this action RAIDEN. I'll go $50.

I like the 49ers (rather, I really hate the Seahawks). But I just think the players they've lost and the rookie head coach will make them a 4-12, 5-11 team at best. They play both NFC/AFC north teams, so none of the really weak teams like the Raiders or Jaguars. Chicago and Cleveland are probably two wins for sure.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I mean, you have to admit, this story line will play out nicely. Tom Brady, the Bay Area kid, huge fan of Joe Montana, goes to San Francisco - the house that Montana built, to win his 5th Super Bowl, putting an end to the argument of "who is the best qb in NFL history?". Is it February yet???

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I mean, you have to admit, this story line will play out nicely. Tom Brady, the Bay Area kid, huge fan of Joe Montana, goes to San Francisco - the house that Montana built, to win his 5th Super Bowl, putting an end to the argument of "who is the best qb in NFL history?". Is it February yet???

I have no problem with this outcome.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You will squat 1,000 lbs before that happens... but I like your optimism!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'll take a piece of this action RAIDEN. I'll go $50.

I like the 49ers (rather, I really hate the Seahawks). But I just think the players they've lost and the rookie head coach will make them a 4-12, 5-11 team at best. They play both NFC/AFC north teams, so none of the really weak teams like the Raiders or Jaguars. Chicago and Cleveland are probably two wins for sure.
Thanks man, but my play money is already maxed out. Maybe next year bud.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I'm willing to put cash up that the 49ers will win 6 or more games, are you up for it?

Raiden i love ya bro but ill give you one chance to opt out of our bet. Pay me $25 now and ill call off the bet and save you the embarassment of niners not coming close to 7 wins.

ILL take it in a $20 and a $5..... :fish2:

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Raiden i love ya bro but ill give you one chance to opt out of our bet. Pay me $25 now and ill call off the bet and save you the embarassment of niners not coming close to 7 wins.

ILL take it in a $20 and a $5..... :fish2:

Lol I'll stick to my original offer and my word bro. I'm recycling cans right now to scrounge up change.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
How about that Giants game last night??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic