Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

NFL season is upon us

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
That's cool, but your team has no defense really :D. Sorry bro, I can't stand the NY Giants since the 2012 NFC Championship game when you guys beat us, I root against them every time. Cheers brother!

That's how I treat the Bulls - if Michael Jordan never existed or played in the West my Knicks would've made mad Finals appearances...

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Cowboys should be signing Aldon Smith in 3....2......1

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Cowboys should be signing Aldon Smith in 3....2......1
Aldon is a fukking idiot!! What a waste of talent! I'll be surprised if any team picks him up with his history and no sign of Changing.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
The San Francisco 49ers, once among the pillars of NFL franchises when it came to decorum and civic pride and winning with class, have become instead a cautionary tale at best, the butt end of a joke at worst.
The 49ers, who a year ago were a popular pick to break through after three straight trips to the NFC title game and claim the franchise's sixth Super Bowl title, are instead a team in chaos, one undergoing a massive rebuild ....Five players retired -- inside linebackers Patrick Willis, a seven-time Pro Bowler, and rookie Chris Borland; five-time Pro Bowl defensive lineman Justin Smith; right tackle Anthony Davis; and special-teams ace Ray Ventrone.
Six key players from last year left via free agency, including running back Frank Gore, the franchise's all-time leading rusher; left guard Mike Iupati, a three-time Pro Bowler; linebacker Dan Skuta, who started more games than not as Smith's backup; cornerbacks Chris Culliver and Perrish Cox; and receiver Michael Crabtree.
And punter Andy Lee, an all-time great at the position, was traded away.

Another words....The 9ers will be lucky to win 10 games.... in the next 3 years combined...:)
The quest for 6 begins.... 6 wins that is...:weightlift:

Last edited:
TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
49ers are going to suck this year. They've lost so much talent and Kaepernick sucks. He's so so overrated.

Packers
Seahawks
NFC East is a toss up IMO
NFC South - They all suck

Patriots
Colts
Broncos
Steelers

Packers vs Colts in the Superbowl is my guess; Barring any serious injuries.

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Jacksonville Jaguars made a big mistake in not signing Tim Tebow. That is his home town and he could have really brought the fans in. The Jaguars do not have a decent quarterback right now.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The San Francisco 49ers, once among the pillars of NFL franchises when it came to decorum and civic pride and winning with class, have become instead a cautionary tale at best, the butt end of a joke at worst.
The 49ers, who a year ago were a popular pick to break through after three straight trips to the NFC title game and claim the franchise's sixth Super Bowl title, are instead a team in chaos, one undergoing a massive rebuild ....Five players retired -- inside linebackers Patrick Willis, a seven-time Pro Bowler, and rookie Chris Borland; five-time Pro Bowl defensive lineman Justin Smith; right tackle Anthony Davis; and special-teams ace Ray Ventrone.
Six key players from last year left via free agency, including running back Frank Gore, the franchise's all-time leading rusher; left guard Mike Iupati, a three-time Pro Bowler; linebacker Dan Skuta, who started more games than not as Smith's backup; cornerbacks Chris Culliver and Perrish Cox; and receiver Michael Crabtree.
And punter Andy Lee, an all-time great at the position, was traded away.

Another words....The 9ers will be lucky to win 10 games.... in the next 3 years combined...:)
The quest for 6 begins.... 6 wins that is...:weightlift:
I'm willing to put cash up that the 49ers will win 6 or more games, are you up for it?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I'm willing to put cash up that the 49ers will win 6 or more games, are you up for it?[/QUO

Im not a betting man but since you laid down the challenge ill bet ya $50 says 9ers dont win more than 6 games...cant be 6 wins, has to be 7 or more.

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Jacksonville Jaguars made a big mistake in not signing Tim Tebow. That is his home town and he could have really brought the fans in. The Jaguars do not have a decent quarterback right now.

Jacksonville has a team??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic