Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

NFL season is upon us

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Who is glad football is here? I am, can't wait to see how my 49ers do after all the bullshit this off season.

Super Bowl prediction - 49ers vs Patriots

Lizard King are you gonna do pick'em this year?

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
For u football fans (unlike schultz1 who likes ice skating) post up your team.

When football hecomes as fast and its players become as tough as hockey, ill start watching again.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Eagles fan through the thick and thick. I'd say thick and thin, but that doesn't ever happen. Contrary to many fans, I like the direction Chip is going with this team. If you look at his draft picks, they are all GRADUATES that are high quality character guys. Got rid of big distractions and "ME first" players. Bradford is a huge question mark, but if he can stay healthy, they could step into the ring with a lot of people. Watch for this defense to surprise some folks this year.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
not just 1 team but fkkin 2 teams..neither want to be nj...what a kick to the balls

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Nj=champs..frankie edger,devils,giants,bundy

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I'm very interested in the eagles this year, I hope they have a great year. As for my favorite player Adrian Peterson, I can't wait to see him run thru people. rt...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Who is glad football is here? I am, can't wait to see how my 49ers do after all the bulls bit this off season.

Super Bowl prediction - 49ers vs Patriots

@Lizard King are you gonna do pick'em this year?

Yeah, I should have some time this week to set it up, it's a big pain in the ass, but enjoyable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic