jacobss
What's New?

New years eve plans?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Just staying home. Probably play board games and watch movies with the kids.......well, maybe....LK may have me on TID watch shift that night, and after looking over the schedule as the newbie.

:D

We will hear gun shots for like 20 minutes straight out here, so it's not really safe to go outside, even though we live on the 'nicer' part of this small town. Like AK's, shotguns, and all sorts of handguns....and guns I don't even know what they are. I wish I had like a grenade or bazooka to launch off and put everybody to shame, haha.

I like making a pot roast with mashed potatos/gravy, some green beans, etc....but the kids are too damn picky, so we are going with their favorite.....cheap store bought spaghetti (sauce). It is what it is I guess.

We still have a crap ton of junk food from Christmas, so we have that as well. Oh...and puffed Cheetos, lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
We have New Years with my brother and his wife each year. We take turns. Last year they came over to our place, this year we're going to their place. They are just 10 minutes away, so no big deal. We'll make salmon sushi together, eat a truck load of appetizers and have drinks. Our NYE tradition is eating pickled herring. It smells pretty awful, but actually tastes pretty good. For whatever reason, it's what our parents always did for NYE, and we decided to keep the tradition alive.

Making it to the ball drop gets tougher and tougher each year! LOL

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Getting a hotel room for kids and ill drink my face off while my wife's boring friends all talk about stupid shit. Back in the day we would eat Chinese food and watch the 3 stooges marathon - that was fun

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Oh...gonna hit legs tomorrow in the morning.

At least, i'm supposed to, lol.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
After traveling to th eOlmpia and getting sick along with everyone else there, then goin gto IL for family christmas, I just wanna be home and relax. May have a scotch or two and watch some tv movies. See if I make it to midnight.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Enjoy the quietness of my new apartment maybe smoke some weed been awhile

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Chef’s tabled hors de oeuvres

Steak Tar tare garnished with diced egg, cracked peppercorns and Bermuda onion
Served with cocktail Rye

Artisan cheese and bread board featuring derby sage, cranberry Wensleydale
and Comte brie

Seafood cocktail bar with smoked mussels, scallops, shrimp, and Blue Point oysters

Shoreline Smoke house, smoked salmon, peppered smoked trout, pastrami lox and grav lox
With capers, minced onion, roasted red pepper aioli

Chef’s hot hors de oeuvres

Wild mushroom Duxelles with gruyere cheese tartlets

Coconut chicken tempura with honied chili glace

Oysters Rockefeller with Pernod scented Hollandaise

Churrasco BBQ pulled beef with Queso fresco in plantain cup

Balsamic blueberry glazed Lamb sirloin on parmesan garlic croustade with fennel slaw

Tonight’s Menu

Bibb, spinach and arugula with halved green grapes, mango, strawberry
and Mandarin oranges, finished with cojito cheese and candied pecans topped
with Tequila lime vinaigrette

Macadamia crusted Halibut fillet, then seared crisp served over Pina colada beurre blanc and Pacific lobster salad, paired with Angus tenderloin mignonette topped with caramelized onion bordelaise both are accented with parmesan crusted crushed red jacket potatoes,

Black Forrest Tart
Chocolate tart shell, filled with bittersweet chocolate ganache, Kirsch Cherries and mascarpone cream

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic