Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New Training Schedule

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Okay so it's seriously kicking my ass. I'm finally working through a plateau though which is awesome. What's not awesome is that I'm having stomache probs again and had to cut out dairy and grains for good. Ouch

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Okay so it's seriously kicking my ass. I'm finally working through a plateau though which is awesome. What's not awesome is that I'm having stomache probs again and had to cut out dairy and grains for good. Ouch

This too shall pass...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good that you're working through a plateau.

You're pretty close to the 2 week mark. Now is the time to pay close attention to overtraining. In the next week or so, you may feel even more like your ass is being kicked. Remember, it's ok to re evaluate what you are doing and make a few changes if it becomes necessary. It doesn't make you less, it makes you smart.

What plateau are you working through?

H

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Good that you're working through a plateau.

You're pretty close to the 2 week mark. Now is the time to pay close attention to overtraining. In the next week or so, you may feel even more like your ass is being kicked. Remember, it's ok to re evaluate what you are doing and make a few changes if it becomes necessary. It doesn't make you less, it makes you smart.

What plateau are you working through?

H

Thanks for the good notes. I'm really trying to listen to my body and pay attention to what's going on. The plateau is weight. I still have lots of fat (about 30-40 lbs from goal) and I was stuck at the same weight for a very longtime. I finally started dropping again and it looks like I'm leaning out. I totally get the scale isn't the end all be all, but it's encouraging to see something positive! I did attend a corporate award ceremony tonight and some people I haven't seen in a few months did a legit double take and couldn't believe it was me. That felt pretty good!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good for you. Always nice when others notice the hard work.

I always act like it's no big deal but I'm not good with taking a compliment.

Still feels good though :)

H

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Good for you. Always nice when others notice the hard work.

I always act like it's no big deal but I'm not good with taking a compliment.

Still feels good though :)

H

It is hard to take a compliment. I'm finally able to say thanks without making a negative comment about myself at the same time.

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Don't mind the bed head, but here is a ONE week back comparison. I'm really happy with the lower back leaning out a little. Someone told me today my upper body structure is wider than my lower body. I'll take that kind of wide :)View attachment 7117

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Those double takes followed by a huge smile are priceless! You remember those for a looong time! Good work!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic