JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Last edited:
Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Nah, those guys are just trying to make a living - the true gangsters are in government these days.

I always used to read about Big Paul's mansion in those old Mafia books...

http://newyorkdailyphoto.com/nydppress/?p=1322

http://www.bookdepository.com/Boss-Bosses-Fall-Godfather-Joseph-OBrien/9780440212294

:D

I have seen photos of his home, I didn't think much of it. Not much taste when it comes to the ladies, his mistress was almost as attractive as Arnolds maid. WTF you got that kind of money, really you can do better. Man Schwarzenegger had to be wishing his buddies never saw her.
Don't get me started on the government brother. Bottom line is you get the government you vote for.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I have seen photos of his home, I didn't think much of it. Not much taste when it comes to the ladies, his mistress was almost as attractive as Arnolds maid. WTF you got that kind of money, really you can do better. Man Schwarzenegger had to be wishing his buddies never saw her.
Don't get me started on the government brother. Bottom line is you get the government you vote for.

I sure haven't been getting the smaller govt I've been voting for lately. :(

The way the authors in books like BOB and "Mafia Dynasty" described Big Paul's home made it seem very over the top.

He and Tommy B thought that the prime rib at Spark's Steak House was to die for - literally! :(

Mob.jpg

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I sure haven't been getting the smaller govt I've been voting for lately. :(

The way the authors in books like BOB and "Mafia Dynasty" described Big Paul's home made it seem very over the top.

He and Tommy B thought that the prime rib at Spark's Steak House was to die for - literally! :(

View attachment 6017

You choose the life you want to live. If you choose the life the man under the sheet chooses, you may end up being the guy who is laying dead in the street, bro. Myself give me the test I need for trt and some extras when I want to run a cycle and everything is beautiful.
I still say the real gangsters are corporate america. Those b******s are robbing us blind, and have our politicians in there pockets with their campaign contribution. The Godfather is envious :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic