Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

New to the Iron den.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
maybe we can change yours too Big_RuPaul_Ski?

We are going to have to stick together on this bro. I got your back and you watch mine. No rupauls here man. I'm not dissing rupaul, to each his own.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Any guy who names himself after one Boss of Bosses and has another in his avatar must be a Friend of Ours.

Salud!

Paul_castellano80s.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
big_paul from over at Meso since the beginning of time?

Welcome to TID

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Welcome Big_paul, not to be mistaken for big_paul_ski, who is pretty well known here and other boards.

Nice homage to Carlo Gambino, said to be the crime boss "Vito Corleone" was patterned after . . . .

I have had this avatar for many years, you are the first to comment. It is my understanding that the character Don Vito was inspired by Joe Bonanno. Met the guy one time in Palm Springs many years ago.. He was a friend of my Grandfather. He seemed no different than any other grandfather. We were all having lunch in a nice restaurant, I was 13 or 14. It was cool. The service was great :) The waiter was serving me champagne no questions asked.
You know your mob bosses rawdeal.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Never talk about this outside the family . . . . . lol

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Never talk about this outside the family . . . . . lol

Understood bro. I don't talk. Not ever, not to anyone! It was cool though brother. i always had questions about my gramps, One time I asked my grandmother where he got his money, and all she said was that he worked hard for his money. I remember one time going over to their house, they lived across the street. I walked in the door and my grandmother was sitting at a table with stacks of cash in front of her. She was smiling.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic