Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New research CAPSULE line!!!!!

M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
The Adex and Clomid are both g2g. This guys customer service is top notch. Quick to respond and professional. Packaging is also solid. Only thing that didn't sit well with me was a text message to my phone.

Thanks and the text message abandoned cart recovery is turned off. I thought ppl would love that and offer the best service EVER lol but I see some don't like it. Back to email abandoned cart recoveries. Still fast service on replies just not texting fast haha

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
prices are wayyyyy too high. I can get aromasin xtane brand from all day chemist for $40. 30 25mg tabs or what you sell 60 12.5mg tabs.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
edit: Sorry did not read about the bogo

How do we get the bogo? And you're doing the buy 2 get 1 free on caps correct?

Also, How is everyone paying? I'm thinking of just using moneypak

Last edited:
M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
You can email me your order or just pay through the site. Pay for the products that aren't free and in the comment section of the order put the free items you would like. You can mix and match but the same or lesser value products have to be free

B

Bronik.

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2013
Thanks and the text message abandoned cart recovery is turned off. I thought ppl would love that and offer the best service EVER lol but I see some don't like it. Back to email abandoned cart recoveries. Still fast service on replies just not texting fast haha

No worries, sir. I understand how it can help speed things up while giving the person a piece of mind. You'll be hearing from me again soon.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Caps are not "legal" for research..lets be honest..but this topic SHOULD NEVER be brought up in this thread. With that being said, I spoke w MP on the regular (before his bust) and he wasn't busted for "other things", his associates were. They all turned into rats. So they are all off limits.

Lets be fair to MJ. I don't know him, or this company, won't use them ( I do everything by the books these days), but it looks like he has some solid reviews on his liquids. If that is the case, then why is anyone questioning his caps? Also, if you trust him enough to buy liquids, do you honestly think caps is that far off from buying liquids? Advertising on a bodybuiding forum with "research materials" can be constituted as fraud at the least so this man is taking a risk.

So my last point is, why is everyone here "looking a gift horse in the mouth"? Seems to me he is offering legit products..prices can't be argued, you don't like his prices go somewhere else and find caps.

I'm just being honest. This guy should not have to answer legality questions from a forum where 50% of the members are breaking the laws of their country.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Caps are not "legal" for research..lets be honest..but this topic SHOULD NEVER be brought up in this thread. With that being said, I spoke w MP on the regular (before his bust) and he wasn't busted for "other things", his associates were. They all turned into rats. So they are all off limits.

Lets be fair to MJ. I don't know him, or this company, won't use them ( I do everything by the books these days), but it looks like he has some solid reviews on his liquids. If that is the case, then why is anyone questioning his caps? Also, if you trust him enough to buy liquids, do you honestly think caps is that far off from buying liquids? Advertising on a bodybuiding forum with "research materials" can be constituted as fraud at the least so this man is taking a risk.

So my last point is, why is everyone here "looking a gift horse in the mouth"? Seems to me he is offering legit products..prices can't be argued, you don't like his prices go somewhere else and find caps.

I'm just being honest. This guy should not have to answer legality questions from a forum where 50% of the members are breaking the laws of their country.

There is a huge difference between me fictitiously claiming to use illegal supplements, and me ordering illegal products from a misleading individual that collects personal information and sends text messages about illegal transactions. And how does my alleged illegal use make someone else exempt from legal and ethical questions? Should I be LESS careful since I'm already a criminal?

It's a good attempt to protect this joke, but no real substance to it besides being well written.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
There is a huge difference between me fictitiously claiming to use illegal supplements, and me ordering illegal products from a misleading individual that collects personal information and sends text messages about illegal transactions. And how does my alleged illegal use make someone else exempt from legal and ethical questions? Should I be LESS careful since I'm already a criminal?

It's a good attempt to protect this joke, but no real substance to it besides being well written.

How did he get your personal info? Did you give it to him or did he steal it? Did you pay with your real name and credit card? Did you use your real phone number? Who is at fault? Who forced anyone to order?

I'm not protecting anyone, there's a handful of people I will back..but lets be ****ing real. I'm new to this forum. I have no clue who MJ is, nor do I care to ever. But I am honest and I am realistic. If you feel he is a fraud, I would assume you contact the Admin or Mods and have them remove him. If he is a fraud, then call him out. But if you just don't like him, or his prices, it is not fair to discredit him. And never should "we" as athletes, myself included be hypocritical.

I actually did a poll on a forum a year ago..and about 50% of the members agreed AAS should be illegal and punishable by law. These same members were using AAS illegally. It blew my mind.

You may not like my straight out honest opinion, but this is why I am a Mod and Admin on 10+ forums..because I can be rationale and can remain neutral. And I am not attacking "you:SAD, I truly wasn't. If I was I would speak to you specifically, as I am in this thread. I was making this statement to the entire forum. Since when did we as competitive athletes question the "legal tacts" of our sponsors. Its bullshit plain and simple. If "anyone" doesn't like a forum with "sponsors" , research chems or anabolics, go to BBing.com and get some MusclePharm.

If TID allowed him to be a sponsor here, then that was "there" decision. If anyone doesn't like a forums decision, don't be a member there.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i have to agree that the caber works pretty well and im running 750mg deca and have no probs. also enjoying the aromasin...good deals going on now and the guy is very nice....i never received any texts etc...might give the caps a try next, hell gotta admit the years of taking nasty taking liquids is getting old!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
How did he get your personal info? Did you give it to him or did he steal it? Did you pay with your real name and credit card? Did you use your real phone number? Who is at fault? Who forced anyone to order?

I'm not protecting anyone, there's a handful of people I will back..but lets be ****ing real. I'm new to this forum. I have no clue who MJ is, nor do I care to ever. But I am honest and I am realistic. If you feel he is a fraud, I would assume you contact the Admin or Mods and have them remove him. If he is a fraud, then call him out. But if you just don't like him, or his prices, it is not fair to discredit him. And never should "we" as athletes, myself included be hypocritical.

I actually did a poll on a forum a year ago..and about 50% of the members agreed AAS should be illegal and punishable by law. These same members were using AAS illegally. It blew my mind.

You may not like my straight out honest opinion, but this is why I am a Mod and Admin on 10+ forums..because I can be rationale and can remain neutral. And I am not attacking "you:SAD, I truly wasn't. If I was I would speak to you specifically, as I am in this thread. I was making this statement to the entire forum. Since when did we as competitive athletes question the "legal tacts" of our sponsors. Its bullshit plain and simple. If "anyone" doesn't like a forum with "sponsors" , research chems or anabolics, go to BBing.com and get some MusclePharm.

If TID allowed him to be a sponsor here, then that was "there" decision. If anyone doesn't like a forums decision, don't be a member there.

I never said he had my info. Read the thread a little bit. OTHER people said he texted them about an order.

I don't care if you're the mod/admin of a hundred forums, what does that have to do with us vetting a potential ancillary source? We do it for a reason. I've already explained that reason so I won't repeat myself.

If you are on TRT, and do everything legally, what is your dog in this fight? Mine is to protect the board members. If you take the opposite stance, you are protecting MJ. It's simple.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
My dog in the fight is freedom. Freedom of option. I do not believe in the 'war on drugs' and I do not believe that "research chems" or "peptides" should be treated as "criminal offenses" and that they should be illegal. This is an interpretation of morals and ethics.

I would like to see the protection of the board members rights as I do on all forums. Right's to options of their choices. If you choose to stay natural, respect. If you choose to purchase AAS or research products, respect. Why ever people join forums where AAS is advocated to try to dispute sponsors makes no sense.

Unless MJ is a scammer and a fraud, he should be allowed here with his caps. Besides, the Admin and Mods have already allowed him here, so I am afraid you are fighting a losing battle. They have deemed him to be safe and reliable, so where is your argument? Your argument is not with me..I am a member and have no other interest but to see everyone treated equal..this includes sponsors.

Is your argument with MJ himself? Or research companies and AAS sponsors in general?? Because it would appear to me you are taking the perspective of LE and or Gov't regulation. Forgive me if I am wrong.

I am done arguing ^^bump for legit questions on MJ's company^^

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic