RalfKelleh
What's New?

New photos of KBD

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Looking good bro.

But I respectfully disagree about the diet. Eating quality food instead of McDonalds is not broscience. It is backed up by studies. You go ahead and eat McDonalds, Ramen Noodles and Peanut Butter, and stay focused on the calories alone, and when you are dead at 35, the rest of us who eat healthy foods will be celebrating hitting new levels of fitness at 55.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Now that I think about it, have you eve heard of CT Fletcher? Big ass dude, grew up poor and in the ghetto and he ate McDonald's for every meal for years and got big as **** and set records but he also ended up having a triple bypass and almost dying in his 30's not saying your diet is as bad as that, but has some similarities. Only after his surgeries and recovery did he learn about nutrition and how important it was/is. He had a very rude awakening at an early age.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
This dude probably looks better than 75% of the members here yet the "looking good" comments are few and far between. I don't know what the hell is up with that diet of his and we all know KBD is a total homosexual douche but he still looks great, especially for somebody that young. I'm willing to bet 90% of us didn't look half that good at that age. I know I didn't, I was a total fatass. You look good dude, all you're missing is the olive oil.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
For instance a afterworkoit meal is usually like 2 packs of ramen and 4 table spoon of peanut butter. 1200 calories

I would never live this way but the bottom line is you have to figure out what works for you. Supposedly it worked for kali muscle who's swole as **** and crazy strong.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Now that I think about it, have you eve heard of CT Fletcher? Big ass dude, grew up poor and in the ghetto and he ate McDonald's for every meal for years and got big as **** and set records but he also ended up having a triple bypass and almost dying in his 30's not saying your diet is as bad as that, but has some similarities. Only after his surgeries and recovery did he learn about nutrition and how important it was/is. He had a very rude awakening at an early age.

Mr. Fletcher annoys me. He and one of his buddies (who has 22" arms) claim to be lifetime natural. That shit's just annoying.

This dude probably looks better than 75% of the members here yet the "looking good" comments are few and far between. I don't know what the hell is up with that diet of his and we all know KBD is a total homosexual douche but he still looks great, especially for somebody that young. I'm willing to bet 90% of us didn't look half that good at that age. I know I didn't, I was a total fatass. You look good dude, all you're missing is the olive oil.

Fairly certain he's not on my team.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Also, you look good KBD.

But start eating healthfully and you'll feel good too.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Mr. Fletcher annoys me. He and one of his buddies (who has 22" arms) claim to be lifetime natural. That shit's just annoying.

Fairly certain he's not on my team.

Yeah I don't believe for a second that CT has been a lifetime natty guy

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
No way I'm with ya, he's full of it, most self professed natty means natty for few recent months

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
your face ... wouldn't have recognized you ... remember your face different ... now you look younger
lol - maybe I am getting old
have you seen the strange marlboro add? "Don't be a maybe" - who knows what it means

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic