TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Apologies for all the typos, iPad gets me every time

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I feel bad for people who torture thrmselves with chicken and brown rice

I eat chicken maybe 3-4 meals a month and haven't eaten brown rice in over 20 years.

I eat a lot of red meat & eggs and occasionally lean pork and least often chicken and very very rarely any fish or seafood.

Almost nothing pre-prepared, previously frozen, processed or packaged and almost nothing with any refined sugars.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Well technically body composition comes from traning and food. Eating 2000 calories a day in chicken vs 2000 calories in mconalds. Either way your losing weight, and will have the same exact outcome. Just the chicken is better for your insides .

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah I understand what you're saying and do agree to an extent. IMO bett quality food makes for better quality growth and body composition. Wen it comes to negative energy balance, yes you're right. But this can also put you at a high risk of muscle atrophy without enough quality kcald to support lean tissue maintenance while in a calorie deficit.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Those legs still need lots of work but you're figuring shit out. Seriously work on your diet. The video is great your strong as hell and thats good. Are you gear free right now? Aren't your goals to compete? I thought I read that a while back you will have to excuse me on my memory lapse cuz I'm old too.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Diet is the cornerstone of all. We got to our 40s cuz we know this lol. The older you get you will find this to be true. Your physical and mental energy come from food, you cycles work better by eating right. Oh yes you can eat McDonald's but you want the best results possible not just good results . Understanding this will separate you from mediocrity. Your immune system gets its energy from food cuz if you are sick it's harder to train. Your muscles are part of a large system that need all of it to function optimal to transcend above average. Even aas you can get results but when you combine with intelligent discipline your results amplify . Being close to 50 training since 12 I've learned this, through experience not reading and asking a bunch of know it alls. Experience / life is the greatest teacher. Knowing yourself is tantamount to utmost success. Macros nutrient manipulation can trick the body to keeping metabolism high so one can burn fat when you train. Diet training aas all work in tandem not one over the other. However fuel is needed. High octane fuel = quality food

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Diet is the cornerstone of all. We got to our 40s cuz we know this lol. The older you get you will find this to be true. Your physical and mental energy come from food, you cycles work better by eating right. Oh yes you can eat McDonald's but you want the best results possible not just good results . Understanding this will separate you from mediocrity. Your immune system gets its energy from food cuz if you are sick it's harder to train. Your muscles are part of a large system that need all of it to function optimal to transcend above average. Even aas you can get results but when you combine with intelligent discipline your results amplify . Being close to 50 training since 12 I've learned this, through experience not reading and asking a bunch of know it alls. Experience / life is the greatest teacher. Knowing yourself is tantamount to utmost success. Macros nutrient manipulation can trick the body to keeping metabolism high so one can burn fat when you train. Diet training aas all work in tandem not one over the other. However fuel is needed. High octane fuel = quality food

^^^golden!

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Pretty proportionate but still need to bring few areas up as we all have weak points. I try to give myself every advantage I possibly can, and proper nutriton could really step things up for you man, look solid for sure though!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
See I disagree because I have went through the healthy diet steak sweet potatoes veggies beans rice etc and honestly now that I eat whatever I want I look the biggest and bestamd low dosing gear. My pecs have came up alot. Legs are strong but need to fill out. Im about 200 right now

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
For instance a afterworkoit meal is usually like 2 packs of ramen and 4 table spoon of peanut butter. 1200 calories

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
healthy food is like 10x more expensive then junk food >>

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic