Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New Old Guy

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Finally made it over here from an invite from stone 69.I Dont get around to too many boards anymore but stay very active on the ones im on.Im a mod at BBE and Vet everywhere else.No matter what my title says,im always looking to learn and grow and help all in the community.

Right now im 5'10, 225lbs. Ive been BBing for over 20yrs and love the lifestyle and everything about it.I love cooking and prepare most of my own meals which really saves time and money and lets me really keep track of my diet.

I teach MMA and have been involved in this for most of my life.This is an amazing lifestyle that really helps keep me young.

Hope to get to know you all.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
welcome to the Den F.I.S.T.!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den bro. Always helps to have another experienced brother on te board. You'll like it here.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
F.I.S.T. is a wealth of knowledge I've known him for some time over at BoP. Glad you made it over brother, I think you'll find this place to fit you really well! Great folks here!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
F.I.S.T. is a wealth of knowledge I've known him for some time over at BoP. Glad you made it over brother, I think you'll find this place to fit you really well! Great folks here!

Halo my good friend.Great to see you brotha.Thanks for the compliments.Coming from you it means a lot.Glad to be here with ya.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Thank god the chef finally made it over. Fist has his own cook book I think. Good people with a tone of knowledge for sure. Nice to see u brother.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Thank god the chef finally made it over. Fist has his own cook book I think. Good people with a tone of knowledge for sure. Nice to see u brother.

LMAO.You know I had to get over here to keep you eating good!

Great to see you my friend.Once again,the compliment coming from another incredibly knowledgeable member of the community means tons.Thank you sir.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is most excellent to have you join us FIST. i have read much of your stuff from procard. welcome to the iron den! :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic