Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New here used to be on AF and a few others

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
@Tex79 ... the proper response would be to ask MR.BMJ which forums he was on ... then grab a cold one, or 2, or 6, and wait ....................................................................

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I went by the same name, I’m like 99.99% sure you were one of the OG’s on that forum. Either that or getting some serious deja vu.

Yea, I was a super Mod there;)

Not many from that forum are around these days....Killer stops by here now and then, LittleGuy is here (was MWmuscle)....shit, I know i'm missing a few maybe.

Ulter closed the forum maybe around 2013/14, give or take a year or two, due to it being slow. He went through a 3rd divorce (with T-Cake/Holly), and he and Macrophage69alpha parted ways, so he got more into the bar/hotel business side of things. I knew it was bound to happen so I tried bringing over as many members as I could to WCBB as a "just in case" option. I was able to sway over a good amount to WCBB, but it too closed down 1.5 years ago due to board host issues and Basskiller's health (rip).

Older members from the original AF (Anabolic Fitness) started coming to the site less and less, then Ulter updated it in 2007 to AFboard where it was more 'poster friendly' so that it would revamp and attract more members. Around 2008, it crashed, and we had to restart the crap over a 3rd time, lol. It was pretty solid for a good many years.

If you can think of any old members from there, I may be able to give you an fyi or "where they are now" update, lol:)

T

Tex79

Mar 16, 2024
Yea, I was a super Mod there;)

Not many from that forum are around these days....Killer stops by here now and then, LittleGuy is here (was MWmuscle)....shit, I know i'm missing a few maybe.

Ulter closed the forum maybe around 2013/14, give or take a year or two, due to it being slow. He went through a 3rd divorce (with T-Cake/Holly), and he and Macrophage69alpha parted ways, so he got more into the bar/hotel business side of things. I knew it was bound to happen so I tried bringing over as many members as I could to WCBB as a "just in case" option. I was able to sway over a good amount to WCBB, but it too closed down 1.5 years ago due to board host issues and Basskiller's health (rip).

Older members from the original AF (Anabolic Fitness) started coming to the site less and less, then Ulter updated it in 2007 to AFboard where it was more 'poster friendly' so that it would revamp and attract more members. Around 2008, it crashed, and we had to restart the crap over a 3rd time, lol. It was pretty solid for a good many years.

If you can think of any old members from there, I may be able to give you an fyi or "where they are now" update, lol:)
Ulter! Man that’s a name I haven’t heard in quite a while. I have a few friends from there I’d like to get in touch with if they are still around. I was thinking last night that it’s probably been almost 8 years since my
injury and close to that since I was on the forum. Time has definitely flown by for sure I’m getting all gray and shit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic