Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

New bill to add substances to banned steroid list

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Iron, apologies, my self-appointed mission in life seems to be, "piss on everyone's parade." Wife pronounces it differently, "you always play what-if too much" is her mantra.

That said, I wonder if drying up the otc marketplace will lead to a mass migration from those boards to more traditional boards, a mismatch of new mindsets and maturity levels with older ones, maybe? Hopefully some of the other boards will act as a filtering device before they get here. Don't mean to be a smug, self-satisfied prick here, WE all started someplace too, it's just the potential sudden tidal wave that worries me.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Go ahead and ban them. Like the lab companies cant change 1 number or 1 letter on the exsisting ones and have a "new" formula. Our political leaders have their priorities so fukking wrong, not even a map could help them find them.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Now we have to go to the black market for our prohormones, basically making it less safe than it was before. I love the way the government watches over us and plays daddy.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
You can thank GNC and their peers for hiring lobbyists to write the Acts. UG kills their sales.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic