Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

New Batch Stock of Tirzepatide 15mg, big specification supply!

Phcoker.com

Phcoker.com

Nov 21, 2023
Tirzepatide is administered subcutaneously via an injection. It is not available in oral form at this time.
It is available in various specifications: 5mg/vial; 10mg/vial; 15mg/vial; 20mg/vial; 10vials/box. Standard dosing is once weekly, with the usual initiation dose being 5 mg/0.5 mL.

tirzepatide 15mg.jpg

Tirzepatide work for diabetes

①Stimulation of Insulin Release: Tirzepatide activates both the GIP receptor and the GLP-1 receptor, which are found on pancreatic beta cells. When these receptors are activated, they stimulate the release of insulin from the pancreas in response to elevated blood sugar levels. Insulin is a hormone that helps cells take up glucose from the bloodstream, thereby reducing blood sugar levels.

②Inhibition of Glucagon: In addition to stimulating insulin release, tirzepatide also inhibits the release of glucagon. Glucagon is a hormone that raises blood sugar levels by promoting the release of glucose from the liver. By reducing glucagon levels, tirzepatide helps to lower blood sugar.

Tirzepatide work for weight loss

Slowing Gastric Emptying: Tirzepatide’s activation of the GLP-1 receptor helps to slow down the emptying of the stomach. This results in a delayed release of nutrients into the intestines, leading to a longer-lasting feeling of fullness after eating. As a result, individuals may naturally consume fewer calories during meals.

Appetite Suppression: GLP-1 receptor agonists like Tirzepatide can suppress appetite signals in the brain This can reduce cravings and the desire to eat between meals, which can contribute to a decrease in overall caloric intake

!Notice: We would contact customers through official emails. If you receive message from unofficial emails, please contact our administrator for confirmation.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
1) I received an unofficial email, who do I contact?
2) Will this product work on my diabetic cat?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic