Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Needed advice?!Please

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
Sassy Thank you - I will respond and answer all questions tonight or tomorrow. I just wanted to check into see any new updated posts. Amazing info. I have lots to respond and ask. I am listening to my bf who is a lot younger than me and been on cycles forever!! with no breaks - so appreciate this with no words to describe.

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
Insanity is from beachbody.com- Shawn T - P90X but it is insane. check it out on line..
and I was thinking that I might be doing to much cardio but when i do something I always go extream. I cant help it.. But I know I have too

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Insanity is from beachbody.com- Shawn T - P90X but it is insane. check it out on line..
and I was thinking that I might be doing to much cardio but when i do something I always go extream. I cant help it.. But I know I have too

Competition prep isn't a sprint. Its more like the Tour de France - its paced with strategic changes as you go.

Last edited:
B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
The competitions that I plan on entering are the bikini and figure. I want to start small with the one on venice at the end of May. I do not really care what I weigh I just want to be down to 10-12% bodyfat and be very defined. THis %- composition and amount of cabs and so on is pretty new to me. I am slowly learning all of it as I go. A lot to retain. I LOVE IT though. It is a challenge that will keep me interested. I am going to post picts from one month ago (mind you I was attempting to push my gut out and slunch over and shoulders brought forward) I entered two contests- online bodybuilding.com and beachbody.com they are a total body transfromation. I just want to get myself out there with the effort shown. They are 12 weeks transformations. I am taking pics today after the gym then will post them as well. I still have (this is my 4th week starting) 9 weeks for these contests.

I have a friend that has been in competitions for years she sees me and says I look great>>>> I dont agree. I am(I feel) so far out from being ready that I am stressing myself out. My upper body looks pretty good as you will see tonight. compared to a month ago. my lower body - well that is where I need the advice. I have been training since june of last year just slowly until 4 weeks ago.

Sassy- I am getting bigger on my upper body from the weights. I want to trim it down and define. I want bikini body- not body building body. But I have a lot of muscle in my upper body. Can you give suggestions on that?

My food I know I need to cut back on shakes and only do whole foods I try I need to sit down and write out my diet - you suggested a carb diet? when I eat carbs my body feels so bloated. and I feel tired NO ENEGY to work out just want to sleep!! is that normal?

Ther Insanity is extreram cardio- but full body training. I love it I see such resuts in definition and abs and so on- I feel like I had a full body training everyday.

One more big question- I NEVER really get sore. Is that normal? I get tight and tender to the touch but that is it. My upper body has hardly any strength my bf is working with me to up my weight - I look strong for the upper body but am not. My lower body on the other hand Gets sore to the point of barely walking and I am extreamly strong on lower body. I can out do him... LOL But need a lot of definition on the lower body body still.
I know I retain A LOt of water. I have anti-estrogen pills and water pills for closer to the show. but not yet.

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
To answer the questions on the cycles. I have been on the T3 since early december the Clen since the same. I am cycling off of them now and will start again in a few weeks. The primo tomorrow is my 4th week. the hg about 6 months now and the var about early november. I am learning my body and learning about all the supplements. I dont really know anything except for what I have read and what he tells me from a 205 lb man . So I am learning from trial an error.

Let me post some pics and then it might help.

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
the clen- I srarted at a 20mcg a day then to 40 up to 80 was on 80 for about 7 weeks now this week cycling down is my last week on it. all in the morning before my first workout. the t3 is evenly spread out through the day. My feet crampped a lot when I first started the clen so I got scared and stopped then I started slowly again with a different brand and I was fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
the clen- I srarted at a 20mcg a day then to 40 up to 80 was on 80 for about 7 weeks now this week cycling down is my last week on it. all in the morning before my first workout. the t3 is evenly spread out through the day. My feet crampped a lot when I first started the clen so I got scared and stopped then I started slowly again with a different brand and I was fine.

You should taper down on the t3. Were you planning to be at 80 mcg and then stop it cold, and then start it up again? I think you don't need it.

Clen you do NOT need to taper down. Don't run clen w/o l-taurine - google it. Clen inhibits taurine in your body and produces cramping.

Typical clen cycle is 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. If you want to run clen for more than 2 weeks at a time, running it w/ ketotifen will help you run it 3 weeks at a time, then 2 weeks off.

The competitions that I plan on entering are the bikini and figure. I want to start small with the one on venice at the end of May. I do not really care what I weigh I just want to be down to 10-12% bodyfat and be very defined. THis %- composition and amount of cabs and so on is pretty new to me. I am slowly learning all of it as I go. A lot to retain. I LOVE IT though. It is a challenge that will keep me interested. I am going to post picts from one month ago (mind you I was attempting to push my gut out and slunch over and shoulders brought forward) I entered two contests- online bodybuilding.com and beachbody.com they are a total body transfromation. I just want to get myself out there with the effort shown. They are 12 weeks transformations. I am taking pics today after the gym then will post them as well. I still have (this is my 4th week starting) 9 weeks for these contests.

I have a friend that has been in competitions for years she sees me and says I look great>>>> I dont agree. I am(I feel) so far out from being ready that I am stressing myself out. My upper body looks pretty good as you will see tonight. compared to a month ago. my lower body - well that is where I need the advice. I have been training since june of last year just slowly until 4 weeks ago.

Sassy- I am getting bigger on my upper body from the weights. I want to trim it down and define. I want bikini body- not body building body. But I have a lot of muscle in my upper body. Can you give suggestions on that?

My food I know I need to cut back on shakes and only do whole foods I try I need to sit down and write out my diet - you suggested a carb diet? when I eat carbs my body feels so bloated. and I feel tired NO ENEGY to work out just want to sleep!! is that normal?

Ther Insanity is extreram cardio- but full body training. I love it I see such resuts in definition and abs and so on- I feel like I had a full body training everyday.

One more big question- I NEVER really get sore. Is that normal? I get tight and tender to the touch but that is it. My upper body has hardly any strength my bf is working with me to up my weight - I look strong for the upper body but am not. My lower body on the other hand Gets sore to the point of barely walking and I am extreamly strong on lower body. I can out do him... LOL But need a lot of definition on the lower body body still.
I know I retain A LOt of water. I have anti-estrogen pills and water pills for closer to the show. but not yet.

Um... you want to do Bikini, you are concerned about your upper body getting muscular and you are running a stack of var, primo & gh? Um... yea. So... anavar & primo are steroids. They promote lean muscle mass. That's why you're developing lean muscle mass. I have no idea why you are running all of this stuff for a Bikini contest. Massive overkill.

As I mentioned, women are estrogen-dominant so the lower half tends to be where we hold a higher concentration of bodyfat. So it just simply takes longer to get to your goal than upper body does. Please don't look to load on more drugs to lose that. You have plenty of time to do this, and very honestly, you don't need any of the shit you are loading.

You DO NOT NEED ANTI-ESTROGEN PILLS FOR A BIKINI CONTEST.

I would suggest that anything that you are sensitive about w/ your body right now is because of your less than optimal diet.

To answer the questions on the cycles. I have been on the T3 since early december the Clen since the same. I am cycling off of them now and will start again in a few weeks. The primo tomorrow is my 4th week. the hg about 6 months now and the var about early november. I am learning my body and learning about all the supplements. I dont really know anything except for what I have read and what he tells me from a 205 lb man . So I am learning from trial an error.

I'm sure photos will help put some context to what you're doing but I think you're seriously overkilling for competition. I really don't like your diet because you are leaving no where to go to ease into a contest date & think you're doing massive overkill on cardio. You are doing everything extreme too far out and relying on all these drugs to force manipulations that can be done very simply w/ diet, training & cardio in the time that you have to do it.

Please do yourself a favor & get a complete physical & blood work when you're off all of this stuff.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Early dec with T-3 ??? I hope your thyroid will be ok, better be doing some heavy reading on thyroid and supps to take for your thyroid when you come off.

Peace.

Last edited:
any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Just curious what your male friend's experience is.

Other than that...I'm not able to add much more than best wishes. You're in good hands with Sassy.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I feel like I'm being a hard ass here, and I don't mean to be, but nothing about this whole protocol is sustainable towards a light competition like Bikini, and even Figure. Relative to today's judging standards, you're running a female bodybuilding cycle w/ relatively no training experience. Your diet has nothing in it to fuel muscle hypertrophy and w/o carbs or at least a regular refeed, it won't be sustainable You will simply go catabolic. The lack of carbs but not going into ketosis w/ a refeed has the potential to make you "carb sensitive" (not good) and your level of cardio at this point will also promote catabolism.

The drugs are overkill for what you want - you can't pick & choose the sides & results you want. It doesn't work that way for women. The t3 is waaaaaaay overkill for where you are, and as I said, the extreme diet will do its own work to promote hypothyroidism. The anti-estrogens promote rebound like a bitch and where you are w/ your diet is only going to contribute to a post show rebound that you'll never forget. The body likes small, incremental changes that it has time to adjust to. Dramatic & forced changes that your "lifestyle" isn't supporting already (i.e. diet & training) generally work for a while and when the body hits a point where it can't support it anymore, it rebounds. If you hit this point at 2 months out, the general tendency is to panic and go even more aggressively into a deficit diet with more cardio and running around looking for more drugs to get to the goal you want. The body will fight that much harder if it is forced.

As I said, the art of competition prep, esp for women, is to let your body do what it does best. 19% bodyfat this far out is an easy thing to drop to 10% bodyfat completely naturally. I would expect all this stuff you're doing to force manipulation is just going to blow up in your face w/ the potential of metabolic damage as the end result.

IMO you need to adjust your diet to something that promotes lean muscle mass now and gives you room to dial in as you approach show day. YOu need to drop down the cardio, again so you have room to dial in. Drop the t3. change your clen cycle and get some l-taurine. The primo is probably overkill. Var isn't necessary but its the least aggressive of the two. And don't touch the AIs.

Here's where the moral is that women are estrogen dominant and men are not. What may work for a guy who is already lean & training & cycling & dieting for several years has nearly nothing to do w/ a female who is new to diet & training.

Last edited:
any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Well said Ms Sassy. One reason why I questioned the experience of her friend.

And you're not being a hard *ss. You're being factual and to the point. Trying to help someone with out the experience. Coaching her to avoid mistakes that a noob is prone too. Uh..no disrespect Ms BubbleB.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Just to reiterate..it's nothing against BB...just a fact that most men are not well versed in womens cycles (of any kind)..and will encourage gals to do stuff that is just plain scary. I know a guy who put his wife on test e at like 500mg a week....and let me tell you....that went ugly in no time (can you say clenis)...just telling that because we as women have to take control of our own training and supplementation and do our own research....and sassy is a great source of info to help with figuring it out.

Hope you come back and dont get diacouraged....it is in your best interest to reconsider your cycle...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic