Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Needed advice?!Please

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Oh...the other thing that I wantes to point out...10-12% bf seems a bit low for bikini...the ones I have known were more along the 15% or maybe more...I could be wrong....but figure cwn be 12-15 from what I have read about the softer standard they are going to

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just to reiterate..it's nothing against BB...just a fact that most men are not well versed in womens cycles (of any kind)..and will encourage gals to do stuff that is just plain scary. I know a guy who put his wife on test e at like 500mg a week....and let me tell you....that went ugly in no time (can you say clenis)...just telling that because we as women have to take control of our own training and supplementation and do our own research....and sassy is a great source of info to help with figuring it out.

Hope you come back and dont get diacouraged....it is in your best interest to reconsider your cycle...

I agree Shan, penoris! ouch!

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
FWIW... I am impressed with BB for asking for advice and being so open. And REALLY impressed with Sassy for her real and in-depth advice. You should be commended.

I am real new here but what I learned early on was there are some knowledgable folks here and they make it easy to spot the idiots.

Again FWIW.

Last edited:
kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
fuk I hate to double post. The Ipad is about to go into the trash.

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Oh...the other thing that I wantes to point out...10-12% bf seems a bit low for bikini...the ones I have known were more along the 15% or maybe more...I could be wrong....but figure cwn be 12-15 from what I have read about the softer standard they are going to

Because of the trend towards "softer" it really needs to go more by how you look. Some people look lumpy at higher bodyfat, and trust me, the competition tan shows EVERYTHING. The higher bodyfat in bikini can easily be attributed to lower muscle mass than higher bodyfat. I would put it more at 12-15%. For Figure, I'd lean more towards 10-12% - again depending on how you look.

Last edited:
B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
No disresrespect taken at all. I am glad i found you guys because like I said I was starting to get worried. I was trying to do this naturally-(haha) so i was told was impossible. I am cycling off the t3 down to 50mcg soon to 25 then that is it. i am doing it very slowly so I dont mess anything up. I am already off the clen. and the primo- well I am not sure. I have pics to post I hope they are close enought and clear enough.

His experience is what he reads and his uses. It is funny but the reason I have been looking for thius place is because I wanted advice and from women. not just him... I have done a lot of ready and learned that t3 is fine(again just reading) as long as it is taken properly. But then I am someone that does not need nor want to where I have to do take it- i.e sides. so when found this site. I was HAPPY and thanked the heaven.
My diet. I ave rerad so many different things that I am not sure what is best. I am still trying to figure that out for me. I Know I love to eat. HAHA so th3e more actual food I get the happier I am. I have just had all blood work done and am scheduled for a full workup again in april.

My diet i know the basics what I dont know is the portions i.e how much fat- carbs- sugar -(is what I crave) I do know protein at least my weight-

I have been telling myself this for awhile and now I understand even better listening to Sassy. I will do what I thought i should do in the first place and try to finish the way I wanted to do this since i started all of this- MY WAY- diet and gym- until the end and then run a few cycles to push at the end.

a fact of the matter is I want bikini and or figure. I know the bikini is not as cut and defined as the figure. I am not sure I guess I will see where my body lands me. i know I can do it with a lot of hard work and dedication. I love being in the gym and seeing results and feeling good. I jsut want to do it the right way and make it there with no bad sides and regrets.

So I guess. i will take the time to post the pics now and wait for more feed back with the road I am on--------- Right -wrong (obviously needing to change some things) but willing to change what ever is needed to do it the right way.

I am not lazy and I am willing to work at everything to get to where i want to go...,

LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME!!!!!

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
So I put the pics up. I have also stopped doing the cardio i the afternoon. I am only doing the insanity in the morning Gets me going and i feel so good after i do it. I am going to jus trrain with weights at night. maybe 15-30 minutes of light cardio a few times a week. i am going to do a lot lighter weights till I burn out with reps... and add carbs in my diet at least 4 days aweek? i.e brown rice and small amounts of pastas? i will also add the fruit back in and will eat more veggies. The t3- clen should I even cycle back on them or try to stay away? The primo? I thought that was to aid in getting lean? But not needed for femals? Should I completly stop pretty much everything except the var and gh?

I am just so confused now- but want to learn- so please dont give up on me - I am here to listen and learn- that is why I came here and i thank god you guys took me in-

I wanted to and still do want to do this from hard work and the satisfaction that I DID IT..

I just realized the part pf my body I need the most advice on you dont have that good of a view of. My glutes and hamstrings.

I have open ears and ready for some more.

Shine and Sassy- I will take all the supplements that you have recommemded. and already am taking majority of them- I will add what I was missing to my pack..

you cant see my chest and back and arms that good in those pics let me know if I need better ones..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Am I missing where the pix are? Not sure where I'm looking...

But in the meantime, I'm not going to get real excited about the hips / butt - its always the slowest part to go - you can't worry about it or take anything to make it go faster. Just keep doing what you're doing and dial it in. That's why we do it slow & consistent. Fast, dramatic changes always produce a rebound. NOT what you want.

Supps-wise:

- probably drop the primo. Is this an injectable (primobolan depot)? It takes about 5 weeks to clear your system.
- t3- taper it down. I don't really think you need it. Since you're running it, you need some off time anyway.
- clen - if you want you can cycle it, I'd go to 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and just keep alternating. Take the 2 weeks off right now & decide how you want to continue with it. As I mentioned before, you don't need to taper down clen. On the off 2 weeks, you can run whatever OTC thermo you like.

Continue w/ the Intensity thing, Do it for the next 2 weeks & update us on the changes in bodyfat.

Diet-wise, ugh, I gotta think about that more. I don't recommend pasta. BTW do you know if you're gluten-sensitive? Otherwise, good carb sources are things like oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes. Consider something like 30-40 g every other meal. That's like 1/2 c oatmeal, 1/2 c brown rice or 3-4 oz potato. I like a carb cycle - the easy way is if you're doing carbs in every other meal, then each day, drop 1 serving of carbs, and replace those calories in that meal with equivalent amount of fats - e.g. 1-2 oz almonds, 1-2 tbls peanut butter or olive oil, or add in avocado (if you eat avocado ). On the next day, drop the carbs from another meal and replace w/ fats again. Then on the next day, go back to the 1st day w/ carbs in every other meal again, and repeat over that 3 day cycle.

Then after a week, let us know what the changes are. Generally w/ dieting, a good rate is 1-2 lb / week or 1-2% bodyfat. Also pay attention to how you feel & how your clothes fit.

For lifting, right now I'd go more w/ heavier weights lower reps. You don't really need to do this burn out thing until you're closer to your show. At the moment you have a hefty stack in your system - may as well use it to build some muscle.

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
awesome. I put the pics in the album ? not right? wasent sure how to upload them maybe I did it wrong.

I will try the diet thing I am not a big pasta eater anyway I am fine to gluten- no sensitivity to any food at all. Should I be weighing out my protein to like the 4-6 oz?

let me see about the pics if you have not found them then I am not sure how to get them up in the forum.

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
K I uploaded them again in the album The beginning. I hope it worked this time. Not sure it says they are there so let me know.
OOPS

So I think I found a sponsor today Nutrishop One of them anyway. I am excited The owner is a cool guy and says they have never sponsored a female and would love to make me the first He saw me in the at the end of december and then today he says I look good. Lots of definition and muscle.

So The clen- I am off have been all week. will stay off for the 2 weeks.
t3 down to one a day starting tomorrow then monday none at all for 3 weeks? is that accurate?

The primo? can I ask why ? I thought it was suppose to help with getting lean?

I was told today that injecting the gh into my problem areas it would help with the fat loss? I find that hard to believe? Am I right or wrong?

My work out I have switched like you suggested. an example:

day 1- arms
day 2 - legs /abs
day 3 - back
day 4- chest
day 5 - legs /abs
day 6 - shoulders

doing the insanity in the morning and about 3- 4 of the days cardio 30min after weights.. its funny you say heavier weights because I just started to superset everything going a little lighter. But I like the heavier thing better. So I will start that .

my diet.

should I be calorie counting? and weighing my protein amounts to 4-6 oz? shoUld I be eating vegetables(broc, aspar, peppers, mush, onion? Because I am to the point that I dont even crave anything except sugar and nothing tastes good except the protein... my protein is at least 1 gram per pound? right or should I up it more? I also drink crystal light and sparkling ice it is a zero calorie,carb, sugar, everything except vitamins and suralose.

I know lots of questions but I have read soo much and there are so many different opinions I am just trying to see what REALLY has worked and not just stated it worked..

I cant wait to hear about the comments and suggestions about the pics.. I hope you all can see them

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Congrats on a sponsor! Every little bit helps!

RE: Supps
- clen - 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off, always run l-taurine with it. (Supplement with (3-5g/day) l-taurine – clenbuterol tends to inhibit l-taurine in your system, producing cramps). Use your favorite OTC thermo on the "off" weeks.

- t3 - don't confuse it w/ cycling clen - different compound completely. I'd stay off it. I don't think you need it more becsuse you've been running a high dosing for a long time already.

- primo - your choice. You're interested in doing Bikini and you have to balance getting too jacked for Bikini. It promotes lean muscle mass - sure it helps lean out, but you are also adding muscle mass - so again, balance w/ getting too jacked. Its not "only" a fat burner. If you're going to continue running it, I suggest you some CoQ-10 & red yeast rice as well. It can tend to jack up your blood pressure.

- gh - It is about the only thing that you can use to "spot reduce" sorta. Typically people inject subcutaneously in a skinfold pinch of your midsection. You can do the same in the problem areas - again in a skinfold pinch. Generally I would drop it at 10 days out from your show day because it can tend to cause some water retention.

Training - I would just adjust based on how you feel for a recovery day.

Diet - What is your weight right now? At the beginning you posted 140 lb. So for guidance I'm looking at what I did for my first show - I started at 146 lb & 16% bodyfat, 5'7" at 16 weeks out. I got on stage at 133 lb & around 7% bodyfat. You don't need to lean out that far, but the diet would be comparable. I did a carb rotation where I kept my total calories at around 1750 calories / day. I varied my macros within that constant total calories. So for you, I'd probably keep it to somewhere around 1600-1700 total cals / day. Here's a layout for a carb cycle:

Day 1: high carb
meal 1: 30-40g carbs, 35 g protein (e.g. 1/2 c oats + 1 1/2 scoop protein mix)
meal 2: 35 g protein, 10-20 g fats (e.g. 4 oz chicken + salad + 1-2 tbls extra virgin olive oil + vinegar to make a vinaigrette)
meal 3: 35 g protein, 30-40 g carbs + veggies (e.g. 4 oz chicken + 1/2 c brown rice + veggies)
meal 4 = meal 3
<train + cardio>
PWO meal = 35 g protein + some carbs (don't go crazy w/ the carbs = something like a PWO drink is what we're looking for - fast-absorbing carbs)
meal 5 = 35 g protein + 10-20 g fats (e.g. 1 1/2 scoop protein mix + 1-2 tbls peanut butter mixed in)

Day 2 - med carb
same but meal 3 = Day 1 meal 2 (i.e. 35 g protein still, replace the carb portion of the meal w/ equivalent calories in fats)

Day 3- low carb
same as Day 1, but meal 3 = Day 1 meal 2 (same protein, replace carbs w/ fats), and meal 4 = Day 1 meal 2 (again same protein, replace carbs w/ fats)

Day 4 = Day 1

Let me know if that makes sense. Also note that if your heavy leg day lands on a low carb day, you may want to adjust your weights to match your energy levels - you'll be tired on the low carb days. But don't puss out. Once you get past the first couple low carb days, you'll get used to it.

If this is easy and you don't feel like you're making good progress, you can extend the carb cycle to 4 days and drop the carbs in Meal 1 as well, then Day 5 = Day 1.

Thank you for posting pix. That helps a lot. You mostly just need to do a proportional lean out. Your delts look good, but because your shape is more straight (less curvy), you'll want to create the illusion of more Y shape (top to bottom) with your posing, and continue to lean out the bottom half.

The classic stuff to help lean out the lower half includes squats, reverse lunges, walking lunges, step ups, stiff-leg dead lifts. I also like doing my cardio on a stepmill.

I would definitely work on posing - I realize bikini is more about sort of model posing than formal figure poses - but you still want to work on angles and presentation that make your midsection skinny and emphasize your shoulders. So for example, avoid the front-on poses, and instead position your shoulders forward, but angle your waist so you are showing the side view instead of the front view. It will emphasize width in your shoulders and de-emphasize your midsection.

Covered lots here- let me know what you think & if you have any questions. I really want to emphasize that you want to let your diet & training do the heavy lifting and not rely more on the drugs. They descriptions of what they do can sound great on paper, but steroids, while adding more muscle mass, can make you look thicker & more jacked than the 'leaned out' bikini body you may be thinking of. There are other little tricks you can pull out as you get closer when you're down to just water manipulation. Right now you want to use the time you have to build whatever muscle you can and slowly drop the bodyfat so your body has time to adjust its metabolism to support it.

Last edited:
B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
last time I weighed myself I was 141 I have not weighed myself in about 3 weeks I know muscle weighs more than fat. I will get on the scale Sunday and post my measurements and weight.

I am going to try your diet suggesstions it might be a lot for me with the carbs I am not really use to eating that many carbs at all but I think it might work. I know my clothes are fitting different- I know under the butt area the crease is starting to go away.

I want to do bikini but I know I have a long way to go. As the next few months go by I will keep changing and adjusting my diet and supplements while I keep posting to learn and figure what works for me.

I build muscle fast without anything at all so I am hoping I am able to build my butt muscles to "perky" status..

Thank you Sassy.. I appreciate everything you are telling me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic