Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Needed advice?!Please

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
thank you I am keeping up the work. I only have 7 weeks left for the Muscle Beach May 26th. Lots of work

B

bubblewbutt

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2012
I was actually not running anything when it disappeared LOL but it is still gone.

I am posting my pics from today. I have some areas to burn out. And that small extra spot under my Butt and lower abs, cant seem to get that flat.. someone said cloninic? I am going to try it.

I have also been doing the infarred wraps 3 xs a week. seems to be heping. I think I can get rid of the rest of the extra weight by the show. Been working slowly .

I stared biking too. by the time I get to where I want to be I will know exactly what works for me and what does not.. by pure trial and error.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Your period stopped because you're dropping fat quickly an you were working out an extreme amount of time

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Your period stopped because you're dropping fat quickly an you were working out an extreme amount of time

I have typically lost my period by the time I hit 11% bodyfat.

Also I'm thinking those wraps are really just dumping water, not bodyfat. Biking should help. Its quite amazing what a little bit of consistent cardio can do!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
try some novla, sounds like estrogen spots. also holey basal to lower cortisone . high stress levels can make u hold fat there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic