jacobss
What's New?

Need more fats but not more food?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Same here. I only buy California Olive oil from the farmer. Then I know it’s good and fresh.

So, a long time ago I used to add extra oil, but I never made it an actual thing. Additionally, I don’t like screwing up my coffee with MCT oil. I take the Coromega packets for my Omegas. I try to get as much from the foods I eat.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Same here. I only buy California Olive oil from the farmer. Then I know it’s good and fresh.

So, a long time ago I used to add extra oil, but I never made it an actual thing. Additionally, I don’t like screwing up my coffee with MCT oil. I take the Coromega packets for my Omegas. I try to get as much from the foods I eat.

I do as well, but sometimes I just can’t eat another bite. I’m gonna order some california ranch olive oil. Many people have spoken highly of them. Thanks brother JackD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I do as well, but sometimes I just can’t eat another bite. I’m gonna order some california ranch olive oil. Many people have spoken highly of them. Thanks brother JackD

You don't have to order it. They sell it at Walmart.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Make sure you get the ones that show "100% California" on the label. They also sell a "Global Blend" version, which has oils from various other countries. Not really sure that's an issue with this vendor, but trying to keep it to a known good, controlled source is the whole point.

This is the one I get: https://www.californiaoliveranch.com/products/100-california-everyday

It's got a good flavor and bite to it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hell yeah I appreciate it fellas

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Any of you use the Kirkland EVOO?

How about just eating some olives?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

Yeah that’s a good one. There is a family place called the Olive Pit that you might want to check out too and compare prices.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Any of you use the Kirkland EVOO?

How about just eating some olives?
I'm not responsible enough to eat olives. I will make myself sick. I love the olive bars at some of the nicer Krogers or Whole Foods, but it's been a long time since I let myself loose on one.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My lady got this for us tonight. Wow the difference is mind blowing.

4a81eadf5ea9d76863ec88f8e0125c45.jpg

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Imo all seed oils are toxic. Grassfed butter , beef tallow ,duck fat are first on my list.
raw dairy as well.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Imo all seed oils are toxic. Grassfed butter , beef tallow ,duck fat are first on my list.
raw dairy as well.
99.9% largely so. Quality dependent, and not excessively, extra virgin olive, and mct (arguably/controversially, avocado oil) appear to be outliers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic