Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Need help with diet. Bulking.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
So i got my ass tore open by the VIP's. So i am starting this thread cause they said i need to work on diet. I am on of those freakishly high metabolism guys. So it is very hard to gain weight natty. So HELP. Pick my diet apart and get me started on the right track.

Here is a sample of my daily diet:

Diet:
Breakfast: 4 whole eggs, 1 cup dry oats, 1 protein shake with 12oz whole milk.
Between Breakfast/Lunch: 2 eggs, 1 can tuna, 1/4 cup peanut butter 1 protein shake.
Lunch: 2 4oz chicken breast, 2 eggs, 12oz whole milk, 1/4 cup pea's.
Between Lunch/Dinner: 4 waffles, 2 tbsp syrup, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 protein shake.
Dinner: 4 eggs, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 can tuna, 1/4 cup green beans, 12oz whole milk.
Before Bed: 1 cup dry oats, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 can tuna, 1 protein shake with 12oz whole milk.

Here is a pic of me about a week ago for you all to go off of.

Attachments

• 544445_10151783979053368_556118609_n copy.jpg
    544445_10151783979053368_556118609_n copy.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 207
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So i got my ass tore open by the VIP's. So i am starting this thread cause they said i need to work on diet. I am on of those freakishly high metabolism guys. So it is very hard to gain weight natty. So HELP. Pick my diet apart and get me started on the right track.

Here is a sample of my daily diet:

Diet:
Breakfast: 4 whole eggs, 1 cup dry oats, 1 protein shake with 12oz whole milk.
Between Breakfast/Lunch: 2 eggs, 1 can tuna, 1/4 cup peanut butter 1 protein shake.
Lunch: 2 4oz chicken breast, 2 eggs, 12oz whole milk, 1/4 cup pea's.
Between Lunch/Dinner: 4 waffles, 2 tbsp syrup, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 protein shake.
Dinner: 4 eggs, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 can tuna, 1/4 cup green beans, 12oz whole milk.
Before Bed: 1 cup dry oats, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 can tuna, 1 protein shake with 12oz whole milk.

Here is a pic of me about a week ago for you all to go off of.

Ok for starters you look like

803340288-w-ahma-Ahmadinejad-wants-to-be-Iran-s-first-astronaut-PFF.jpeg

As for the rest, I don't usually touch diet threads cause getting lean ain't my thing. Bulking I can handle :)

You need to figure out your BMR and TDEE to figure out how many cals you should be eating to maintain. From there you add and subtract cals to get your bulk or cut going.

PM SystM here; he works for Helios Nutrition, and ask him if he can give you a formula for that. Once you have that we can help you plug in the foods to meet your needs.

SystM

SystM

Mar 18, 2013
Hit me up brother. We can carve something out for you to get rolling with

SystM

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Post your diet in the "free diet critiques from helios nutrition" thread under the sponsors forum and either systm or i will get back to you with some tweaks.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
^^^^ These guys can help a bunch^^^^^

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Throw in McD's angus deluxe and a couple grilled chicken wraps...peanut butter and tuna gets old pretty quick...lol

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Cool, now thats what i am talking about!!!

I guess stats would help:

6'0
11-13% BF
Diet? NEED help..lol

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Ok for starters you look like

You need to figure out your BMR and TDEE to figure out how many cals you should be eating to maintain. From there you add and subtract cals to get your bulk or cut going.

PM SystM here; he works for Helios Nutrition, and ask him if he can give you a formula for that. Once you have that we can help you plug in the foods to meet your needs.

LOL on the pic..nice..lol

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Go pro c'mon u didn't get ur ass tore up...you met pauly
He's days what he thinks .....not a bad an he is not a bad guy
just a lil abrasive.
We want to help an this thread is smart you are about to see some of the
knowledge here.
Stick around so u can pass on what u learn!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Your diet is good man, and clean.

It needs a lot more carbohydrates.

Keep breakfast the same and add to it, about half a bag of frozen hash browns. These are in the freezer and are not real expensive. Add BBQ sauce or ketchup to them and their awesome. Or melt some cheese on them. Maybe add a couple strips of regular bacon too if you like bacon.

Your snack between breakfast and lunch, try something like: 1 cup yogurt, whatever brand you like, and make 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. On white bread. And drink a glass of whole milk.

For lunch: keep the chicken breast, 8oz is great. Add to this 4 cups white rice and 1 cup veggies. Ground beef and rice go great together. Or make about 5oz white pasta with marinara sauce in place of the rice. Ground beef and pasta to great together also.

Your snack between lunch and dinner is great. Dense calories

For dinner: 8oz lean meat, 2 cups white rice or a couple large potatoes. And a salad if you like with the most fattening dressing you can find! Or go to McDonald's and get two double quarter pounders and some fries.

Before bed: eat about two cups of full fat cottage cheese and eat a big bowl of ice cream. Or eat the cottage cheese and go to a restaurant or fast food place and get a xxxxxl milk shake.

What do you drink during the day?

This is just a sample diet for you, tweak how you like, but those are the amount of calories you need. And also, you will have to play with it to see what works and doesn't work for you. Be patient and keep eating. Your doing great man!

Last edited:
G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Your diet is good man, and clean.

It needs a lot more carbohydrates.

Keep breakfast the same and add to it, about half a bag of frozen hash browns. These are in the freezer and are not real expensive. Add BBQ sauce or ketchup to them and their awesome. Or melt some cheese on them. Maybe add a couple strips of regular bacon too if you like bacon.

Your snack between breakfast and lunch, try something like: 1 cup yogurt, whatever brand you like, and make 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. On white bread. And drink a glass of whole milk.

For lunch: keep the chicken breast, 8oz is great. Add to this 4 cups white rice and 1 cup veggies. Ground beef and rice go great together. Or make about 5oz white pasta with marinara sauce in place of the rice. Ground beef and pasta to great together also.

Your snack between lunch and dinner is great. Dense calories

For dinner: 8oz lean meat, 2 cups white rice or a couple large potatoes. And a salad if you like with the most fattening dressing you can find! Or go to McDonald's and get two double quarter pounders and some fries.

Before bed: eat about two cups of full fat cottage cheese and eat a big bowl of ice cream. Or eat the cottage cheese and go to a restaurant or fast food place and get a xxxxxl milk shake.

What do you drink during the day?

This is just a sample diet for you, tweak how you like, but those are the amount of calories you need. And also, you will have to play with it to see what works and doesn't work for you. Be patient and keep eating. Your doing great man!

Cool thanks bro!! This sounds great. I new i needed to work on my diet. I was just going off another guys diet that was at my gym. Kinda as a template. You helped a ton bro. And i usually drink about a gallon or so of water a day, and then i take creatine mono, 10mgs pre and 10mgs post. And of course i drink tons of milk, love it.

Should i post my routines on another thread? Or just here?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Sure man no problem. I hope it helps.

I think you should start a training log in the members section. A lot of people view that area.

You could probably post it here, but you may have better success posting it in the bodybuilding training section.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic