GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Figured this was the right spot to put this....

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I havent watched anything about the NBA this week Im sure LeBron was compared to Jordan on all the shows.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I havent watched anything about the NBA this week Im sure LeBron was compared to Jordan on all the shows.

Kobe thought he would surpass Jordan too. Now in the twilight of his career I think we all know that won't happen. Now they are onto lebron. Fuck him. How many drawn fouls did we see Miami pull in the post season this year? In Jordan era those fouls would never have been called in the post season. What ever happened to people playing post season basketball and refs letting them play hard for their championship?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe thought he would surpass Jordan too. Now in the twilight of his career I think we all know that won't happen. Now they are onto lebron. Fuck him. How many drawn fouls did we see Miami pull in the post season this year? In Jordan era those fouls would never have been called in the post season. What ever happened to people playing post season basketball and refs letting them play hard for their championship?

Yup some of those fouls werent even fouls.. lebron sucks at fts anyways lol not much of a clutch player like KOBE
also as for kobe, i still think he can win one more ring! he better

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
The lakers need one more good player and they can win

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The lakers need one more good player and they can win
I'm hoping Rose can get his ring next year.

Its more than being a bulls fan. Its being a fan of teamwork basketball. And the value in building a team from the ground up and not just buying up talent.

I'm a bulls fan and a Celtics fan so maybe I'm a little biased about the heat and lebron.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I like Carmelo cause he played here but his attitude is shitty sometimes

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Tony Parker needed eye surgery after he scratched his cornea during a club fight involving singer Chris Brown and members of hip-hop star Drake’s entourage recently.

Emilio Carchia of the international basketball website Sportando Basket reports that Parker risked losing his eye to undergo the surgery, and that he now could miss playing for France in the 2012 London Olympics.

SI.com

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic