Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nba playoffs!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Spurs win.. They straight crushed the Heat all series!! Heat start this game out with a 16 pt lead and then lose by 17.. loll
I hope this is end of Big 3 era.. If not most likely they'll still be in the finals next year

Kawaii is MVP!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Will probably be spurs n heat next year too lol

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Maybe.. But Wade and Bosh were horrible in the finals, Wade looks about done..
I wouldn't mind seeing another rematch though, Spurs straight kicked ass this year, had the tougher road to the finals, Miami beat Bobcats, Nets and a Pacers team who played horridly.. Spurs beat Dallas, Trailblazers and Thunder.

Yesterday was the best day to be a Heat hater xD Funny how LeBron gave up with like 6 minutes left..

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
LeBron doing it alone as usual. I'd be pissed if I were him. None of his teammates stepped up

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
^ yup. But thats where you gotta give the Spurs credit for playing better basketball.. They killed Miami in all 4 wins by 15+, and lost by 2 in the one loss..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Yesterday was a great day to be a Heat hater!! Hate complete:weightlift:

Wheres Raiden at xD

GermaniaK

GermaniaK

Apr 19, 2014
I'm simply amazed that after the slow start, being 22-6 down they came back and won by 17. Exemplified by doing it against arguable the best constructed team (talent-wise) in the world.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Next season is going to be one of the best if everyone remains healthy.. with this highly anticipated draft class, Kobe and Rose back healthy.. *_* Melo, Kevin Love all possibly going to new teams, maybe even James, Bosh new teams xD cannot wait!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Next season is going to be one of the best if everyone remains healthy.. with this highly anticipated draft class, Kobe and Rose back healthy.. *_* Melo, Kevin Love all possibly going to new teams, maybe even James, Bosh new teams xD cannot wait!

Bro, Kobe and Rose are done, finished, washed up. LeBron, KD, Melo and a few others are the NBA. Even though the Spurs won just 3 days ago, they are already forgotten, they dont generate huge money from the team name or individual players like others do, but Spurs were a helluva team this year. NBA is a business at the end of the day and with players like Kobe and Rose who do nothing for the game now, i doubt Kobe or Rose will be on 4 games combined nationally televised, reality. Only way Chicago or Lakers get in the headlines again is if they land a big name player, next year it will still be about LeBron, KD and Melo.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
There you are Raiden.. you had disappeared just like the Heat did in the finals ;P

First of all.. Kobe and Rose are not washed up, not even close, well maybe depending on a few games next season!! But Kobe is 35, he's still got a few years left, and Rose still hasn't hit his prime yet.. They can both still be impactful on a team, you're forgetting when both healthy they are easily some of the best players in the league.. Hopefully the coaches will manage their minutes, like Pop did for Duncan.

And what do you mean the Spurs winning is already forgotten, it would've been the same way if Miami won.. you win, you move on.. The storyline about redemption was pretty big, on twitter, instagram (that's basically whats used to measure shit these days) of course a 3 peat would've been bigger, but the Lakers will most likely go down as the last team to 3 peat ;)

Lets not forget other rising super stars like Curry, George, Lillard, Wall, Kyrie, DeRozan, Davis.. !! You never know who will show up and surprise everyone.. Btw I met Lillard last week! I was able to get a picture with him too it was too cool xD, twas a straight fanboy moment

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I only know of the top 10 picks..
#1 pick is Cavaliers, and I think there gonna go with Embiid
#2 Milwakee - Parker
#3 Philly - Wiggins
#6 Boston - ? they may trade it as I heard they have made an aggressive offer for Kevin love! 6, 17 draft pick and jared sullinger or Kelly olynk.. Seems pretty decent, as Kevin Love does not want to stay in Minnesota..
#7 is Lakers - Randle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic