Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Nba playoffs!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Haven't been this excited for playoffs in a while, even though my Lakers aren't in it lol. Next year
But wow this first round has been insane, minus the Heat sweeping Bobcats zz

should've posted predictions earlier but anyways
lets make some first round predictions cause a lot of the series are tied right now and upsets are just waiting to happen!

West:
Clippers vs Warriors (Clippers in 7, 2-2)
Rockets vs Blazers .. fav matchup so far (Blazers in 5 or 6, 3-1)
Spurs vs Mavericks (Spurs in 6, 2-2)
Thunder vs Grizzlies (Thunder in 6, 2-2 atm)

East:
Heat vs Bobcats (Heat won 4-0)
Wiz vs Bulls (Wiz are up 3-1, winning in 5!)
Pacers vs Hawks .. this might end up in a huge upset.. #1 seed losing to #8 but Im still sticking with Pacers in 7! (3-2 series right now)
Raptors vs Nets (Raptors in 7; 2-2 right now) Although Id want the Nets to win as they have a better chance vsing Heat >

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
It has been pretty amazing series aside from Heat.. Unfortuanately im a Knicks fan .. But im pulling for Brooklyn. Im pretty sure they swept the reg season series from Heat so that would be an interesting 2nd round series for sure.. And im enjoying watching the Bulls take it on the chin...I just find it very hard cheering for nets with Pierce and Garnett playing there.. I still see them in there Boston green.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
It has been pretty amazing series aside from Heat.. Unfortuanately im a Knicks fan .. But im pulling for Brooklyn. Im pretty sure they swept the reg season series from Heat so that would be an interesting 2nd round series for sure.. And im enjoying watching the Bulls take it on the chin...I just find it very hard cheering for nets with Pierce and Garnett playing there.. I still see them in there Boston green.
Haha I was hoping the Knicks would replace the Bobcats, that would've made the heat series a lot more interesting! n yes Nets did sweep the reg season series, thats why I also think they'd have the best chance of beating the Heat (which I need to see happen this year!!)
Bulls have no chance of winning a series this year, they had a good reg season but the absence of Rose in the playoffs puts em in a shitty situation

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Bulls are gonna go hard they say after Carmelo... Pair him with Rose if healthy and Noah with his sick "D" ... Be pretty formidable...

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Bulls are gonna go hard they say after Carmelo... Pair him with Rose if healthy and Noah with his sick "D" ... Be pretty formidable...
oh man that would be too ****ing sick!! Melo, Rose, Noah, Gibson and Butler >>
If Melo wants to win a championship, he better go to Chicago.. No way are the Knicks going to be making any noise anytime soon..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Thunder and Grizzlies games are going to OT for the 4th straight time, wow~_~

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
As long as King James gets his 3rd ring.

Hope the Spurs,Pacers and Nets lose. I would like to see LBJ and KD meet in the finals again.

Is it NFL time yet? :)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Be nice for the mavs to win again. They going to have to step it up on the spurs

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
As long as King James gets his 3rd ring.

Hope the Spurs,Pacers and Nets lose. I would like to see LBJ and KD meet in the finals again.

Is it NFL time yet? :)

I wouldn't mind if LBJ and KD meet again, with KD winning this time!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Never would of thought Memphis would be up 3-2 at this point over Durant and OKC.. That's why im not a betting man...

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
KD seems to only put forth the extra effort when it's a must... all the ot's, coming from behind in a series.... play hard all the time. Its like melo only playing hard when he wants to. Irritating.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Only reason OKC are down is because russel westbrook is taking 30+ shots per game almost.. he takes more shots than Durant, now thats simply not a smart idea if you want to advance.. The MVP needs to be running the show not him. Hopefully they can win 2 in a row now.. Memphis is always a challenge because of their defence;

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic