jacobss
What's New?

NBA MVP debate

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Lets discuss who deserves MVP.

The race is really between Steph Curry n James Harden, after that its LBJ, Westbrook, n Davis but really its gonna be one of the first two guys.

I think it should be Steph Curry; reasons: His team has the best record by far, he's putting up good numbers when he's sat out 18 4th quarters cause his team was doing so good. And he's a lot more efficient then James Harden.

LotsofReps

LotsofReps

Mar 31, 2015
Stephen Curry is having an unbelievable season. Harden is having a great season as well but it his usual season. But I think the clear MVP is LeBron. He leaves the Heat and now they can't get to .500. Joins the cavs and now they are a 2 seed. His ability to make himself and others great makes him the most valuable player. Curry or Harden couldn't have joined the Cavs and created this turn around. Granted the Cavs surrounded him with talent but he groomed them in a single season and made them contenders. That's damn impressive if you ask me

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
^ LeBron isn't the clear MVP lol, all the articles that I've read and discussions I've heard on the radio, the race is clearly between Harden n Curry.. Harden is carrying the Rockets to #2 seed in a MUCH tougher conference, without Howard for more than half the season, and other injuries. Curry has a good cast around him but still he's played phenomenally, he once again broke the record for most 3's in a season (broke his own record). Cavs are doing great, but its not all LeBron.. Kyrie has been playing a lot better, they got Mozgov, whos a huge upgrade at centre. Kevin love, even though he hasn't had a great season, still an All-star. And Heat would be doing a lot better if Bosh/Wade stayed healthy; ~~; LeBron will not win and I will bet my balls on that. ;0

LotsofReps

LotsofReps

Mar 31, 2015
I know for sure LeBron won't win. But of the three of those guys I'd take him to build a team around and that to me is what makes an MVP.
Out of Curry and Harden, I'd like to see Curry win

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Im with ya on Curry.... i think hes gonna win ..

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Curry is finishing strong, as are the Warriors. We will, and should, win.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It has to be LeBron. He took Cavs from shit last year, to the #2 seed in the east now, one man did that. Take LeBron out of Cleveland and it's right back to #1 draft pick for Cavs.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
It has to be LeBron. He took Cavs from shit last year, to the #2 seed in the east now, one man did that. Take LeBron out of Cleveland and it's right back to [URL=http://www.theironden.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] draft pick for Cavs.

Oh get off his dick. The guy took two weeks off to go on vacation mid season. And Cavs were only a few games out of playoffs last year, don't know how the hell they got #1 pick then lol.. Plus they had a shitty team all around last year besides Kyrie.. Now they have Lebron, Love, Mozgov, Smith(Whos played well for the cavs so far); Even James Harden deserves it more then LeBron. No ones hardly even mentioned LeBron for MVP this season

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wait, you ask to discuss MVP candidates and when I chime in, you tell me to get off his dick? Have fun discussing it with yourself.

Last edited:
Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Wait, you ask to discuss MVP candidates and when I chime in, you tell me to get off his dick? Have fun discussing it with yourself.

It was mostly to discuss Curry n Harden.. you know realistic MVPs. Its mostly been a two man race all year long.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
And since when did you get so sensitive :\

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If you look at who is having the best season this year, it's hard to give it to anyone other than Curry. IMO, he should get the MVP. If the question is who's the best NBA player, you say LeBron. But that's not the question, but rather who's having the best year. It's not LeBron, it's clearly Curry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic