Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Naked Man Shot Eating Man's Face

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
So a naked a man was shot and killed by City of Miami police yesterday after he was caught literally chewing off the face of another man on a sidewalk near the MacArthur Causeway. That's really all you need to know to send your head off into a tizzy, but we'll just add more details to assure you that this was an actual thing that happened this weekend in Miami.

Apparently a fight broke out around 2 p.m. yesterday afternoon near the Biscayne Boulevard off-ramp of the MacArthur causeway along NE 13th Street. A woman who witnessed the fight flagged a police officer down. The officer then realized that one of the men, who was naked at the time, was actually biting off the other man's face.

From The Miami Herald:

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.
CBS Miami adds this charming detail:

With the attacker dead, lying nude on the pavement, officers and paramedics were able to get to his victim and rush him to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Police sources say the man had virtually no face and was unrecognizable.

Police have shared no information about his identity or condition.

Kyle Munzenrieder Miami New Times

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
OK I just verified this is legit. WTF!!

Slic.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I'm not buying that this was LSD. I got friends who grew up in the 60's and some of them have dropped acid up to 300 times. Not to mention the music festivals. Tons of people are doing acid, but this has never happened there. A more likely explanation might be a serious mental illness.

Slic.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Nobody said LSD brother slic, unless I'm mistaken. I think PCP right off the bat. Regardless, holy shit. I read this earlier today and it mentioned that the guy ate the other guys' eyeballs, along with his nose and chunks of his cheeks and forehead. Makes you shake your head, right?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Nobody said LSD brother slic, unless I'm mistaken. I think PCP right off the bat. Regardless, holy shit. I read this earlier today and it mentioned that the guy ate the other guys' eyeballs, along with his nose and chunks of his cheeks and forehead. Makes you shake your head, right?

If you google the article that's what they're saying.

Slic.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
LSD always made my face hurt, From laughing for 8 hours. Definitely could make somebody flip out and do some crazy shit. This story sounds like the beginning of zombie apocalypse .

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
LSD always made my face hurt, From laughing for 8 hours. Definitely could make somebody flip out and do some crazy shit. This story sounds like the beginning of zombie apocalypse .

I was just thinking that.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic