Members
Latest Member
jacobss

My trip to the Sweatt Shop and SPF Pro/Am

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I realize that now for sure. Nearly everyone wants to see those around them succeed. My only regret is that I wont have such a good group supporting me. Oh well, I can always go back.

Hawk

Shoot Porky Little Keg a PM... He knows everyone and could help you find a good PL gym. It won't be Sweatt Shop, and may just be a dudes garage, but if you have the right people, a bar and a ton of plates you're good to go.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
For sure, I'll help if I can..... PM sent.

I've been a huge fan of Laura's lifting and am really excited to meet some of her team at my next meet. One of her big boys is competing against me so hopefully her team will make the drive out to support him.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
For sure, I'll help if I can..... PM sent.

I've been a huge fan of Laura's lifting and am really excited to meet some of her team at my next meet. One of her big boys is competing against me so hopefully her team will make the drive out to support him.

I know that about 6 of them including Laura are headed to MN in a bit and I am not sure who the big boy is, but I helped spot one of their youngins as he worked up to 1000+ of wts. and bands...I felt puny LOL.

Thanks PLK,
Hawk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Sounds really cool. I know a guy who competed at that meet (Wiggins) and set the record for Bench for 50+. His training partner (Benson) blew his knee on a 1020 squat. Last update was that it was really bad.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I know that about 6 of them including Laura are headed to MN in a bit and I am not sure who the big boy is, but I helped spot one of their youngins as he worked up to 1000+ of wts. and bands...I felt puny LOL.

Thanks PLK,
Hawk

That's awesome..... can't wait to meet her.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic