Joannafit
What's New?

My spring cutting diet

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You'd probably like Tango (American and Argentine) and Waltz. The Waltz, especially, is a very leg powerful dance.

So are you dancing regularly? The Waltz really requires a lot a space on the dance floor, and with a bunch of newbies all trying it we look like a bunch of bumper cars, LOL

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Yes, in fact we have to dance a routine this Friday. The theme is Disney and our instructor said I was the only one whom could pull off George of the Jungle, so we're dancing a Samba to it. I had to begin my cut early and had to condense it to six weeks, because I'll be wearing nothing but a loincloth.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, in fact we have to dance a routine this Friday. The theme is Disney and our instructor said I was the only one whom could pull off George of the Jungle, so we're dancing a Samba to it. I had to begin my cut early and had to condense it to six weeks, because I'll be wearing nothing but a loincloth.

Nice!! So you're dancing in your bare feet while your partner is in stiletto heels? Watch out! LOL

We're really looking forward to getting more involved. Dancing is a lot of fun.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
dude, where's the 15 lbs of fat you're going to lose?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
dude, where's the 15 lbs of fat you're going to lose?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LOL, I'll find it. I carry some fat around my side love handles and my lower back. My diet guy called it "white boy" genes. I wasn't aware of that! LOL

I'm guessing that after dropping another 5 I'll be vascular in my lower abs, and then after another 5 pounds I'll start showing some vascularity in my legs (except it's hard to see with all the hair, LOL)

5 more pounds after that and I'd be approaching contest stage weight and would have to start getting radical on the diet. I suspect I'm too lazy for that. The question is whether that'll be OK for my wife. She's already said that if I need to lose muscle to get down below 220 and stay there, she thinks I should. Hmmm....

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Go get waxed. I wax from the neck down and it's great. I have that hair crap all over, too.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
It depends on how you wash before and after, and applying hydrocortisone cream afterward helps. It's not acne like you think. It's like little white pimples that go away after scratching. I only get them on my forearms and upper chest, when I do get them. They appear a day or two after and go away a couple days after that. It's not a big deal. Way better than shaving and the hair doesn't grab your clothes when it grows back, either. Well worth it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It depends on how you wash before and after, and applying hydrocortisone cream afterward helps. It's not acne like you think. It's like little white pimples that go away after scratching. I only get them on my forearms and upper chest, when I do get them. They appear a day or two after and go away a couple days after that. It's not a big deal. Way better than shaving and the hair doesn't grab your clothes when it grows back, either. Well worth it.

Hmm... will have to think about it. Because I'm a hairy dude. I could braid corn rows on my ass....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Didn't I have a reply in this thread? :/

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
LOL, I'll find it. I carry some fat around my side love handles and my lower back. My diet guy called it "white boy" genes. I wasn't aware of that! LOL

I'm guessing that after dropping another 5 I'll be vascular in my lower abs, and then after another 5 pounds I'll start showing some vascularity in my legs (except it's hard to see with all the hair, LOL)

5 more pounds after that and I'd be approaching contest stage weight and would have to start getting radical on the diet. I suspect I'm too lazy for that. The question is whether that'll be OK for my wife. She's already said that if I need to lose muscle to get down below 220 and stay there, she thinks I should. Hmmm....

well maybe if you shave that hair...it will be another 5 lbs.....just sayin :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic