Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My spring cutting diet

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Maybe switch in some brown rice for the white to up the fiber content. The diet looks good though.

I have found the brown and white rice differences to be negligible and even the fiber content is nothing to brag about in brown rice, most anything veggie wise in your white rice negates the fiber differences,

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'd suggest a carb rotation....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Here's a pic of me taken this morning (4/19) sitting at around 233. Leaning up slowly. I need to drop at least 10 pounds of fat, and preferably 15 to really get to where I want to be. Diet hasn't been too bad. We're going to make some adjustments this coming weekend. Guessing, I'll drop all alcohol during the week and only have something on weekends, and perhaps change up my carbs

Pic_4_19_16_zpsi1ssrcaf.jpg

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice man!

Definitely looks like your hard work is working.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Nice man!

Definitely looks like your hard work is working.

Thanks! I feel like I'm moving in the right direction, but it's never fast enough and never easy enough, LOL. I suppose if being ripped were easy, most of us would be.....

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
fukking 12 % what a fatty ! seriously I have nothing to add to this other than 12% is pretty low already

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
fukking 12 % what a fatty ! seriously I have nothing to add to this other than 12% is pretty low already

RR, I can always count on you to cut through the crap.

A buddy of mine recently died of a heart attack, and he was only a couple of years older than me, so my wife is freaking out and telling me I'm going to lose, weight, clean up my diet, and up my cardio... man, she's bossy!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Did you ever take up dancing?

Yes, kind of. We attended group classes for about 6 weeks, and then things got busy with all the kids' activities. We still go back now and again, but my youngest goes off to college this fall, and my wife and I are going to take private salsa lessons once a week, and then try to go to a latin club one evening each weekend to practice. Salsa is my favorite, but I also like rhomba, the cha cha and the east coast swing.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
You'd probably like Tango (American and Argentine) and Waltz. The Waltz, especially, is a very leg powerful dance.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic