Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

My Skinny 215lb Vegas Pics..LMAO.. Haters!!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am imploring you to share the rest of the tattoo on the female in the 1st pic please.

Uhhhh other than that you have done well on your Vegas prep brotha;)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Looking good dude. not to shabby for an old dude at all LOL.

Thanks bro! :)

I am imploring you to share the rest of the tattoo on the female in the 1st pic please.

Uhhhh other than that you have done well on your Vegas prep brotha;)

One second. I actually have one that was taken at the pool by someone else.. Wife just showed it to me.. Yeah, vegas prep went well, glad its over.. :)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Mrs. ItalianMuscle in the flesh..

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
There's a guy in the first pic? All i see is arm candy

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
IM u look better than 99% of the people walking the planet, u should feel proud of the hard work and dedication to get your body looking like it does.....

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
IM u look better than 99% of the people walking the planet, u should feel proud of the hard work and dedication to get your body looking like it does.....

Oh shit...FD is here. Shit's about to get real ghey and greeeeezy.........;)

Was gonna edit the emoticom.......but I can't find one sleeeeeezy enough. LOL!!!

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Just stating a fact, no homo....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Mama Mia! Nice work Mrs IM. Family that lifts n diets together stays together. I think we need more pics of her and less of you Brotha!:p

Thats all you guys get, sorry! :)

Looking good brother.

Thanks bro!

Eat some food man. Jeez

Haha

Thats all I have been doing since I got home, just filling out..

Thanks for the kind words bro..much appreciated!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
"**** you" for ignoring my post, IM!! OK...fine...you're scrumptious. I do admire when guys under 6' don't try and say they are. If all the guys that said they were a legit 6 foot were believed, I'd be 6'4". I'm a legit, no shoes 6'2". I'll be your big brother walking around town if you'd like?
All joking aside....I'd pick you for my kickball team on the playground and we'd **** some lame mother****ers up.....u lame mother****ers bait posting nancy fags know who you are. I'm ****ing serious as the ****ing stroke I may have had a couple of weeks ago you lame board modding weak suck.

Sorry mods...he DID try and bait me but I didn't bite. My boy nites picked up the slack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic