Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

My Skinny 215lb Vegas Pics..LMAO.. Haters!!!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Nice bro! That's a good look for you. It has a natural type look for your stature.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
lookin pretty hot!

*blush*

I think Jenner just said she would hit that....

If you seen me naked, you probably would want to.. :)

I'm sure one of those chicks would love to accomodate you and take pics of the wheels.

Looking lean. Keep up the great work.

Thanks bro!

Size is relative. 215 at 5'11 isn't huge but who cares it's your body not anyone elses, if you are happy at 215 then the adjectives others use should have no impact. Now could we see pics that actually give us a point of reference to compare to, like the young lady we see part of in the 1st?

Not trying to be huge. I can't be super big anymore. Has to do with health issues. Doctor actually wants me under 210lbs..
The young lady is the wife.. Ill see if I can find some more pics.. :)

I wish I was in Vegas. Hmmf.

I go every year.. I have the hookups.. No waiting in club lines, limo service to strip club, VIP admission to pools, etc. You name it.. Youll have a good time with me..

Italian looking good bro.are you looking to get bigger or just stay all year conditioned?

I want to gain a little more muscle in certain body parts. I know I could use a little more muscle in my chest, been working on my leg development with Shelby the last 5 months, my calves are terrible.. Dunno really. I hurt my wrist a few months ago, and it still hasn't healed yet. Going to take the next 3 weeks off, rest and then hit it hard in september. Going to stay as lean as I can, but not going to hold back if I want to eat a pizza. Have plenty of time next year to stay conditioned all year, but I have to get healthy..

Nice bro! That's a good look for you. It has a natural type look for your stature.

Thanks my man.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
IM I think you know I live close to you ....and one of my good (real life) friends (from a mutual board the 3 of us are members on) met you and your wife for dinner. He told me first hand that you're the real deal... f%cking huge... no bs.... you know how to train and diet.

You don't have to prove shit to me bro. Looking ripped by the way...

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Good work, you look bigger than 215...now go eat a pizza.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
IM I think you know I live close to you ....and one of my good (real life) friends (from a mutual board the 3 of us are members on) met you and your wife for dinner. He told me first hand that you're the real deal... f%cking huge... no bs.... you know how to train and diet.

You don't have to prove shit to me bro. Looking ripped by the way...

Yes, I know. Ive met Mags and his wife, great people. Appreciate the kind words too. But I wouldn't say I am huge, but I know how to train, and I can hang with anyone on diet. Since Ill be 42, Ive taken my physique somewhere different. I cant be 235-240+ anymore. Doctor already warned me, and he wants me 210 or under.. Is my look for everyone? No, but its what I like, and thats all that really matters. Im all for constructive criticism, just be a dick about it..

Good work, you look bigger than 215...now go eat a pizza.

Thats what everyone says, but I am 215. Probably upto 220 now since I got back home from vegas. I actually did have a pizza in vegas. It was a breakfast pizza.. eggwhites, 3 cheeses, tomatoes, onions, chicken, and some special kind of pizza sauce, man was it good..

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Strong work man. That's impressive as hell. What Bf% are you at in those pics.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yes, I know. Ive met Mags and his wife, great people. Appreciate the kind words too. But I wouldn't say I am huge, but I know how to train, and I can hang with anyone on diet. Since Ill be 42, Ive taken my physique somewhere different. I cant be 235-240+ anymore. Doctor already warned me, and he wants me 210 or under.. Is my look for everyone? No, but its what I like, and thats all that really matters. Im all for constructive criticism, just be a dick about it..

LMAO! Well bro as you can see in my avi I'm not huge! @ 53 I'm just trying to look good / better then my peers and stay lean / athletic. 215 and stage ready is pretty huge imo. Off season I'm sure you come in @ 230-240...

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Nice IM.ripped as ever,your dedication shows.be very proud,**** at 42 you look amazing.keep up the hard work and good luck,now pm me your ****ing diet.LOL.peace bro

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Don't look skinny to me lol. Look great man.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Strong work man. That's impressive as hell. What Bf% are you at in those pics.

I honestly don't know. 7% or under would be my best guess.. My wife says 4-5%, but I don't think I am that lean..

LMAO! Well bro as you can see in my avi I'm not huge! @ 53 I'm just trying to look good / better then my peers and stay lean / athletic. 215 and stage ready is pretty huge imo. Off season I'm sure you come in @ 230-240...

I am usually between there. I honestly haven't really gained to much muscle the last few years. Maybe a pound or two, nothing ridiculous. Want to get on a lean mass diet, but I am afraid it might make me gain too much unnecessary weight that I don't need. Going to talk with my doctor after my wrist heals and get with Shelby and see what he thinks..

Good work IM. Nicely done

Thanks bro!

Nice IM.ripped as ever,your dedication shows.be very proud,**** at 42 you look amazing.keep up the hard work and good luck,now pm me your ****ing diet.LOL.peace bro

Thanks my man. I wish I could PM you my diet.. You want diet advice, I recommend one of the best guys around..Shelby! Wouldn't be fair for me to post up what he has me doing, I had to pay for it, and thats how he makes his living.. Hope you understand..

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Looking good dude. not to shabby for an old dude at all LOL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic