Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My Skinny 215lb Vegas Pics..LMAO.. Haters!!!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
"**** you" for ignoring my post, IM!! OK...fine...you're scrumptious. I do admire when guys under 6' don't try and say they are. If all the guys that said they were a legit 6 foot were believed, I'd be 6'4". I'm a legit, no shoes 6'2". I'll be your big brother walking around town if you'd like?
All joking aside....I'd pick you for my kickball team on the playground and we'd **** some lame mother****ers up.....u lame mother****ers bait posting nancy fags know who you are. I'm ****ing serious as the ****ing stroke I may have had a couple of weeks ago you lame board modding weak suck.

Sorry mods...he DID try and bait me but I didn't bite. My boy nites picked up the slack.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to biggerben692000 again. :)

Nicely done brother...very well proportioned and defined...

Thanks my man..

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Was kidding man. I know you've looked great for years. All homo

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey IM, nice pics. You're looking excellent bro!

We have very similar physiques, however, getting down to 215 isn't the challenge, it's staying there that is hard for me. My body really loves hanging out at 235, but at age 46 I just can't hold this kind of weight any more. My wife tells me she wants me down below 220, preferably at about 210 just for my health. I agree with her, but it's a constant challenge.

Anyways, you're looking great. Keep up the good work!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well done brother, really impressive....I'd put you at 6%ish and whether at 22 or 42, you look better than just about everyone around....physique proportion and diet-wise. Much respect for your hard work and dedication.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
That tat on your belly is kinda sexy... but the skinny guy with his hand on your ass ruins the whole picture...

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Well Ms Jenner..IM ponied up some poolside pics, I think it would be only fair for some reciprocity??!!

I think we should start a poolside photo thread! ;) Of course we know how would dominate that thread :)

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Thank you for sharing IM. You and your wife make quite the team. Impressive. Keep up the great work..Much respect.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
One thing that bugs me is when people call shredded people skinny. I just did a comp and when people said I was too skinny I wanted to kill them. You only weigh what?!?! " damn dude Im 25lbs more than you." I want to say yeah cause you fat.

I think 215lbs at 5-6% BF is incredible for being under 6ft. Congrats! Lookin sick.... Ad maintaining it is very hard to dude. Takes more discipline than most can imagine

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic