Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

My new business (pic attached)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Hahaha, thanks for the offer man. If/when I look to expand across the ditch I will give you a call okay?..

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Good luck bro, working for yourself is the way to go. You put more time in, but it's not work, and at the end of the day you take the cash to your bank.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah, we are continuing to climb up the rankings and as soon as we start breaking into growth we will definitely be one of the top two performing stores nationwide. I took over the store when we were ranked 20th and getting 1st has always been an objective.

file.php

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Yeah, we are continuing to climb up the rankings and as soon as we start breaking into growth we will definitely be one of the top two performing stores nationwide. I took over the store when we were ranked 20th and getting 1st has always been an objective.

file.php

That's awesome man!!! Are those mtd or ytd numbers? Looks like you are headed in the right direction for sure.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
MTD mate, apart from the Sales Growth which tracks against the same month last year.

GermaniaK

GermaniaK

Apr 19, 2014
50% GM is pretty good. I would guess other than corporate charges you aren't getting hit with many overheads? How much sales turnover?

Let me know if you ever do make a move into Australia. I would be very interested. I have 7 retail entities that I oversee financially so this would be right up my alley.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
50% GM is pretty good. I would guess other than corporate charges you aren't getting hit with many overheads? How much sales turnover?

Let me know if you ever do make a move into Australia. I would be very interested. I have 7 retail entities that I oversee financially so this would be right up my alley.
I'll send you a PM now, chur chur MF.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Finally, I got my store to the top :ChopperEmo:

file.php

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic