jacobss
What's New?

My intro to Peps

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So I won a little auction for some research chems and peps from GWP

Below is pictured - Ipamorelin 2mg, GHRP-6 2mg, CJC 1295 2mg, 30ml's of helios 120ml's of clen, T3, 60 mls of tdalafil and 60ml's of sildenafil. And of course I've no clue wtf to do with any of it. Sort of. So far here is what I've got planned

Helios:
Day 1: pin .25ml (sub-c)
Day 2: pin .50ml
Day 3: pin .75ml
Day 4-Day 21: pin 1ml
take benadryl nightly

Then take a week off the clen.

Resume w/ Clen:
Day 1-21: 40mcg (gotta figure out the math for dosing this liquid stuff)

Simultaneously running:

Day 1-20: Ipamorelin 200mcg pre-workout

I'm not touching the CJC 1295 or GHRP-6 until I have a better understanding of what they are/do. So far all I know is GHRP can cause prolactin issues and makes you clean out an all you can eat buffet. And the CJC I think is the same thing as mod grf 1-29???

Anyway, I'll be working on this for a while lol

fa466c6a.jpg

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
right-on, start out low on the helios and clen if you use them both together. (so you don't have a nervous break down! lol)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
right-on, start out low on the helios and clen if you use them both together. (so you don't have a nervous break down! lol)

lol I hear that. I'm tapering up (although quickly) with the helios.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I have heard good things about Helios. Love to hear your feedback.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have heard good things about Helios. Love to hear your feedback.

Not sure if I buy the spot reduction thing, but we'll see how it goes. I never lose fat on my abdomen. If I do, then thats a good indication that it actually works

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Yea, i want some solid feedback on the helios aswell. I am loving this CEC/Clen stack i got going on now. But the helios stuff has been peaking my interest for a little while now.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Not sure if I buy the spot reduction thing, but we'll see how it goes. I never lose fat on my abdomen. If I do, then thats a good indication that it actually works
I never experienced any spot reduction.

you'll probably need to ramp the dose higher than 1ml if you're going to run 3 weeks.

you are running Helios and then oral clen not both at the same time right?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
CJC 1295 is NOT the same as mod grf 1(29). 1295 has DAC which means it will consistently "bleed" GH from your pituitary, which is not what a man wants. It is a feminized release pattern, versus the peaks and troughs that males have and want. You would be best served to not use the CJC 1295, and pick up some grf 1(29) instead to run with your ipamorelin. When the ipamorelin runs out, you can replace it with the ghrp-6, as they serve the same purpose.

Note: mod grf 1(29) is also sold as CJC 1293 or even CJC 1295 (no DAC).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
CJC 1295 is NOT the same as mod grf 1(29). 1295 has DAC which means it will consistently "bleed" GH from your pituitary, which is not what a man wants. It is a feminized release pattern, versus the peaks and troughs that males have and want. You would be best served to not use the CJC 1295, and pick up some grf 1(29) instead to run with your ipamorelin. When the ipamorelin runs out, you can replace it with the ghrp-6, as they serve the same purpose.

Note: mod grf 1(29) is also sold as CJC 1293 or even CJC 1295 (no DAC).

Shit, I think I got confused by the cjc because they were supposed to send the mod grf 1(29) and instead sent cjc 1295... Thanks for pointing that out... I've been spending as much time as I can on datbtrue's board and I'm slowly starting to get an understanding of how all this works. Just wish I could predict when my natural pulses were!!! (don't we all).

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Doing the same research, not finding a lot of info on cjc-1293, but plenty on ghrp-6. Together they are supposed to prevent the gh leak that the cjc causes, and there is a term for the way they work in combination but I cant remember, synergistically maybe. Yes, dat has the info, it just gets deep sometimes. I finally understand reconstitution, quantity/weight/volume conversions, and slin pin usage. Enjoying learning.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I am absolutely LOVING my peptide run. I'd rather do peps than take a chance on some Chinese HGH. It's been hit or miss with the China HGH. I am using some peps from US Peptide, and man, what a difference. I am using 200mcg GHRP 2 and GRF 100mcg first thing in the morning, 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg GRF twice during the day, and 200mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg GRF right before bed. I swear the fat is melting off of my ass. Getting wild dreams at night, numb hands, etc. I love it, i just don't love pinning 4 times a day. BUT, the results are well worth it to me

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Doing the same research, not finding a lot of info on cjc-1293, but plenty on ghrp-6. Together they are supposed to prevent the gh leak that the cjc causes, and there is a term for the way they work in combination but I cant remember, synergistically maybe. Yes, dat has the info, it just gets deep sometimes. I finally understand reconstitution, quantity/weight/volume conversions, and slin pin usage. Enjoying learning.

Awesome, glad to know I'm not the only one feeling that way... I think at first I was allowing all that information to overwhelm me, so I set up an outline of what/when I will learn certain things such as:

1. What is the biological role of GH
2. Basics of GnRH, GHRP, GHRH (GRF), ghrelin, GH, CJC
3. Dosing
4. Reconstitution/Shelf Life
5. How to read/use a slin pin (I've used it, but it was backloaded so measurements were done with a 25g 1" 3cc syringe.
6. Quality sources

I'm pretty much still on #2 but I'm taking my sweet ass time getting up this learning curve.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic