Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

my hypothesis let's see if we could prove it right or wrong

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I Hypothesize due to higher androgen and testosterone and lower estrogen and lower progesterone during brest developement that women with average to small breasts tend to have higher sexual urges.
Notes.
I specifically used sexual urges because most studies tested promiscuity and that doesn't take into account people with the desire that don't do anything with that.
A lot of studies Men assumed larger breasts equaled higher sexual activity.
Does anybody has any observation data or opinion?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Been out of the dating pool for a while but I know for a fact that big girls always tried harder...

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Interesting, I am ugly so I never really got a large sample pool of gals to contribute anything. I had to work hard to get any bog or small breasts and was just happy not to be using my hand in the shower.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Kinsey was a massive pervert and the father of the psychology of human sexuality. From what I could gather he was a massive piece of shit but the Kinsey Institute has a very dense collection of statistics on such things you are questioning if at all relevant. You might look there for data. As anecdotal experience/data, The most highly sexual women were in some way sexualized at an early age, as in sexually abused, raped etc. That is the main factor that I have seen.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I personally probably have more experience than most people as far as sexual interactions due to what I do for a living. With that said I can only speak for the last 15 years. Something that I did notice is older women have a much higher sex drive than younger. Don't know the true reasons other than older women are more comfortable with who they are sexually than younger girls that may be promiscuous but it's less about being pleasing or being pleased but more about the act and playing a part.

As far as breast size goes I have been with easily more than 100 +++ women and I can 100% say that women with smaller breasts are a lot more sexually open and aggressive than women with bigger breasts. I don't know if it has to do with hormones or the fact that just like a man with a small penis women with smaller breasts may feel that they have to try harder to get a man's attention. I know that sounds stupid but believe me I have had a very good cross selection of women of different sizes ages and the most sexually adventurous and aggressive women are normally between 45 and 55 and the ones that are the kinkiest are the ones with smaller breasts.

I'm personally not a boob guy. If they're there they're there if they're not they're not I really don't care about size. But based on my experience I will have to agree that one with smaller breasts are a lot more fun.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Kinsey was a massive pervert and the father of the psychology of human sexuality. From what I could gather he was a massive piece of shit but the Kinsey Institute has a very dense collection of statistics on such things you are questioning if at all relevant. You might look there for data. As anecdotal experience/data, The most highly sexual women were in some way sexualized at an early age, as in sexually abused, raped etc. That is the main factor that I have seen.
Weren't all the early pioneering people in psychology perverts, abusive, and generally fucked up? Or was it lack of professional ethics? I say the latter they were fucked up. I'll check out the website.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Good info guys, @Tuffoldman 45 to 55 that's called post menopause, their is a reason they are called cougars, they hunt for prey lol. That does bring up another interesting variable, breasts Go through two more stages of development after puberty. Those being childbirth and menopause.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So as a female with large breasts and also as a female with smaller breasts....i feel i can weigh in here lol.

Your hypothesis is interesting lol.
Regarding: "I Hypothesize due to higher androgen and testosterone and lower estrogen and lower progesterone during brest developement that women with average to small breasts tend to have higher sexual urges."
Now, aside from the higher androgen and test/lower estrogen/progesterone during breast development.....not sure about that can cannot speak to that.

However.....

I was a girl that at one point had a breast reduction and a lift surgery. I was big and hurt back, shoulders, etc. Little did I know that if you got into bodybuilding that the boobies would reduce too LOL.
Anyway, so as a female that had larger breasts.....compared to a female that now has smaller breasts.....i can attest to higher sexual urges of the latter. Although one would say that this is not because truly of breast size, but that i am on some compounds that raise androgen and test levels.
Also, i'm post menopausal.....Tuffoldman is spot on in his experiences : )

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic