Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My cypionate powder won't melt... My first time doin this can anyone help?? Plz

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sorry Stunna, I was busy with your ex, thus the delayed response.....

I agree there are plenty of others who could answer this question, FD is alwYs pretty quick to help

E

EasyB

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks a bunch bro!! It makes total sense I can't wait try it... I'm new to the site really appreciate it. Will get back to you tonight let you know how it goes. But I'm optimistic

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
cyp is the worst powder to start with.. I know a few experinaced guys that have just as much problems

You may want to try baking the gear at 250 for around 15 to 20 minutes and after that just turn the oven off and allow to cool inisde (also make sure you vent the vial with a needle while making sure not to insert the pin as to where it touches the oil)
Sudden changes in temp can cause gear to crash.

The reasoning behind the baking is to incorporate the hormone into the oil carrier

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
cyp doesn't like to recrystalize very well either! turns into pieces of what looks like a rice cake if you don't go supper slow!

cyp is the worst powder to start with.. I know a few experinaced guys that have just as much problems

very true, the carrier used makes a lot of difference but you still get stubborn results at times. besisdes giving a pure mix recrystalizing cyp seems to make it hold much better imo.
I'm sure apollo could add some good advice on this as well.

Last edited:
E

EasyB

Aug 6, 2011
What a cool name..: FlyingDragon
lol thanks bro I'll hit him up.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pardon the interruption...

Why is the Cyp ester such a pain in the ass?

E

EasyB

Aug 6, 2011
Trenbolone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate
These raw hormones are not soluable in oil alone (at STP). Though they have relatively long esters, they will need additional solvents. We will use BA as an antimicrobial and BB as our cosolvent.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:-10 grams Testosterone Cypionate or Tren Enanthate
-0.80ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
-8.00ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
-23.20ml oil
-Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
-20 gauge needles
-Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
-Sterile vial
-Sterile syringe filter
1) Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
2) Add benzyl alcohol and 18.2cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
3) Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
4) Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
5) Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
6) Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
7) Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
8) Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 40ml - 250mg/ml sterile solution for injection

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This recipe is prone to crashing, just so you know.

Trenbolone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate
These raw hormones are not soluable in oil alone (at STP). Though they have relatively long esters, they will need additional solvents. We will use BA as an antimicrobial and BB as our cosolvent.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:-10 grams Testosterone Cypionate or Tren Enanthate
-0.80ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
-8.00ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
-23.20ml oil
-Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
-20 gauge needles
-Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
-Sterile vial
-Sterile syringe filter
1) Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
2) Add benzyl alcohol and 18.2cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
3) Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
4) Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
5) Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
6) Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
7) Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
8) Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 40ml - 250mg/ml sterile solution for injection

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic