Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My cypionate powder won't melt... My first time doin this can anyone help?? Plz

E

EasyB

Aug 6, 2011
I tried a few different things and the cypionate powder won't melt for some reason or turns to something that looks like oat meal. Help!!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
there arent a whole bunch that cook for themselves. you might need to bump every once in awhile so that those who do such things get a chance to see your thread when they are on.

also there is some pretty good info on here in other threads so you might look around and find your answer already here :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I tried a few different things and the cypionate powder won't melt for some reason or turns to something that looks like oat meal. Help!!!

Exactly how are you trying to melt this Cyp powder ? give me the steps and ingredients your using.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Flying dragon is the best person to ask this question he is most knowledgable in this area

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
also Easy, it would be awesome if you would do an intro thread and tell us about yourself. might increase your responses in here as well :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Flying dragon is the best person to ask this question he is most knowledgable in this area

Says you! lol (yea Da Dragon is good and knows what he is doing )
There are others here with a degree of chemistry. (everything you just heard was an illusion of your imagination and it never happened)

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Says you! lol (yea Da Dragon is good and knows what he is doing )
There are others here with a degree of chemistry. (everything you just heard was an illusion of your imagination and it never happened)

I agree there are plenty of others who could answer this question, FD is alwYs pretty quick to help

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
If it don't melt, somethings wrong. Melting point of 98-104C. Google is your friend and as ATW said an intro would be nice as well.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
yeah like oatmeal,did you try butter and maple syrup with a dusting of cinnamon on it? j/k

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
yeah like oatmeal,did you try butter and maple syrup with a dusting of cinnamon on it? j/k

So is that how Flying Dragon does it :D

(j/k as well)

Hopefully he'll chime in and answer your question, Easy, if you be nice to him lol.

Welcome to the Den..why not post an intro so we'll know you better Easy?

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If this is your 1st time making your own gear, Test Cyp is not an easy compound for a beginner.

I will assume you have already added oil, BB, BA to the compound. The problem you have at the moment is the compound crashed or "turns into something like oatmeal". This happens when the compound lumps up and separates from the oil. So is your Cyp no good? Nope, you just need to reheat and add more oil. This will lower the overall mg/ml. If u were trying to make a 250mg/ml solution and it turned into oatmeal, your numbers may be off (could be 255mg/ml instead). I suggest making a 200mg/ml solution, which is pretty much crash free at that dose. At 250mg/ml and above you will have crashing problems. If u are uncertain how to uncrash your gear, drop me a pm.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic