Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

My big ass aas cycle

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Good luck bro and train safe with your background of injuries.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Reactions: SAD
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Maybe a little late for this but some like to keep a ratio of test to tren more than 1:1 in favor of test to prevent any possible libido issues

I actually like my test lower than my tren. No libido issues at all except I can't stop phukin!

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
How long have you been training and what is your cycle background, seems like a BOATLOAD of gear to me, I don't think you need that much, maybe half that is more than enough.
Good luck with it though as I am quite sure my idea will be dismissed without much thought:D

Diet and training THEN gear.

I don't mean to be a dick but I'm gonna say it anyway... Your physique does not look like someone who needs a gram of anything a week... I would strongly suggest you save your money and rather than buying gear, buy a diet from a qualified guru... Best money I ever spent.

I was going to say something similar....

1. Unless your a Pro ( Someone who gets paid big money ) why use 3 different compounds for 6 months.
2. If you just went under the knife not to long ago. I would think your joints, tendons, Ligaments, etc would need to be strengthen before any more muscle mass was put on.
3. Deadlifts 245 x3 for 3 sets... That's a lot of AAS for such a weak Deadlift..
4. I think your just asking for injuries.
5. For me when it comes to AAS.. I'm a fan of K.I.S.S.... (Short and Sweet) (Hit it hard and fast) Also good to go by.

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Don't get me wrong... I welcome ya to the Den and I'll be keeping an eye on this log. Should be interesting either way you go.

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
I appreciate the input guys --like I said --things may def change along the way --

my diet is in check NOW lol--previously when bed-ridden for 4 months....not so much...and a lotta fat was gained and strength lost ect ect--my lower body lifts will prolly never be the same they were before,and I am ok with that--but I don't want to ignore my lower body either --I am a little guy also--might be pushing to say I am 5'8" LOL

gonna see where this takes me in the beginning and go from there --

no disrespect towards anyone--and no ill feelings toward suggestion:)...

It's all good and I am happy to hear everyone out and I am just happy to have some people checkin' out the log and following--srs :-bd

thanks again guys

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I think you should do the exact opposite man....Im with POB and Ramrod....I dont see a need to be using that much gear...regardless of sides you are not sure what all that gear is going to do to your body...

I know you are going to do what you are going to do but if 3-4 people are chiming in here with the same response its generally pretty accurate....

Ive done heavy cycles before and I know how it goes...You are going to PCT after this or Cruise?

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
day 3

12 hr shift so did a quick one

extensions 100-4@8
leg curls 150-4@10
squats 145-8 195-4@6

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Again Im not trying to be a dick and I know how it goes working 12 hour shifts. Im in india right now doing 16 hour days but if this is your workout routine then whats your diet like?

you are just pissing away gear here man...you might blow up but your going to lose it all PCT...you could accomplish just as much with HALF this gear.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
With the lower body injury you might do better to run something like this

Test 600
NPP 450-500

Keeps it simple, healthier and the NPP will promote healing and comfort which will allow more lower body work which we all know is what counts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic