Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

My Better Half 3wks out from TriBeCa NYC show

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Frickin awesome! :) Why do I feel like I have seen her before? Kudos to her man, awesome job!!!!! I might have to hit her up for some advice, would she be cool with that?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
lots for her...and you.. to be proud of.. not only does she look great from a Comp stand point... she is also still very feminine...

Good job to you both... I included you Mike... because we both know women need men to do anything right .... ;)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Ic you got me laughingso hard right now !! But honestly you both should be proud because it takes a team to do these kinds of things IMHO ! Good luck and keep grinding !

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Frickin awesome! :) Why do I feel like I have seen her before? Kudos to her man, awesome job!!!!! I might have to hit her up for some advice, would she be cool with that?

Prolly haven't seen her YET but I'm trying to fix that. She did a local South Jersey show in Aug (her first) but has been kicking ass in the gym since my daughter was born (2yrs old now). We have a pretty good crew in this area and she got the attention of a local IFBB Physique Pro "G" (nameless at the moment by request**) who reached out to me at wk 12 and offered to do Kris's diet for us (since I'm a "prep" newbie as well). If all goes well and the relationship keeps going the way it has, Kris will be a training partner for "G"s run for the Olympia next year. I get to compete vicariously through her and train her year 'round. Hopefully she doesn't outgrow me ;)

5' - 118lbs at the moment, prolly walk out around 115lbs for Eastern USAs

Thanks Jenner, and anyone I couldn't rep yet, for the support. Anything you might wanna ask we'll try to help.

**3-4 girls in our area would be hating on her since she got "adopted" and G is too busy to take on any other athletes. If we do well in NYC the cat will be out of the bag.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lots for her...and you.. to be proud of.. not only does she look great from a Comp stand point... she is also still very feminine...

Good job to you both... I included you Mike... because we both know women need men to do anything right .... ;)

Deadman walking

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Wishing her the best of luck, I am sure she will do well.

Look forward to seeing some pics from the show ;)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
She looks great. I have seen the girls this past year competing in NJ she will be top 3 for sure. I notice they look more for the conditioning NPC figure. unless they are to muscular then they don't place well do to being to big for figure. she has the conditioning down so my bet as long as she can do a back lat spread ( a lot of NPC girls can't) she will take it. maybe even overall. good luck

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Clean yer Box (pm's full) and thanks ;)

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
For some reason can't see the last pic but in the first two she looks great in. Proud of both of you for the dedication and work she has put in and for you being supportive it's great to see couples involved in the sport. Good luck.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
She looks great. I have seen the girls this past year competing in NJ she will be top 3 for sure. I notice they look more for the conditioning NPC figure. unless they are to muscular then they don't place well do to being to big for figure. she has the conditioning down so my bet as long as she can do a back lat spread ( a lot of NPC girls can't) she will take it. maybe even overall. good luck

Is this figure or BB? Only FBB has to do a rear lat spread. Not even a mandatory for Physique. (unless I missed something). If you're speaking about the rear quarter turn for Figure - its not technically a lat spread but I get the gist. Back in the day, Figure girls used to pull out some amazing "Y" shapes, but you'd don't see it so much anymore and they actually tell them to not flex so they don't look so muscular. I don't get this because Nicole Wilkins just won the Ms O Figure and IMO she was jacked. None of the other girls were anywhere near her size. I miss the cappy delts!

Looks great w/ the legs coming in nicely. I will just say keep the conditioning coming - when you get the tan on & under the lights, every flaw and watery muscle shows. Make sure the posing all looks natural & comfortable.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic