Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Musk stepping down?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am not sure what his issues are..it's all been fun and games for him with his 44 billion dollar play site.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
bro these Characters are all puppets aka actors.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I think he just put that up for fun. I doubt he really cares about a Twitter poll, despite owning it. Who knows how many fake votes there are in this type of polling.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Who cares who's running the day to day operations. The days of censorship collusion between Twitter and the Feds and MSM is over. Sure, the MSM, FBI and CIA will be screaming bloody murder, and we'll hear all sorts of bitching about the dangers of disclosure of "sources and methods", but we all now know what what going on. Makes the Watergate scandle look like a HS prank in comparison.

Usage on Twitter is up markedly since he took over. Yes, he's lost advertisers in the short term due to woke pressure, but advertisers eventually will have to come back because that's where the eyeballs of their target consumers are.

It's hard to stay in business for long if you hate your customers. P&G or Coke can be as woke as they want, but they need humans (not just man bun wearing, skinny jean soy boys) to buy their dish soap and their soft drinks. And if Twitter has over a hundred million pairs of eyeballs using the platform every day, that's where the advertisers will be because that's where their competitors will be. It's not rocket science, but somehow the leftists think that economic gravity doesn't exist in the marketplace. LOL

Just like the financial institutions and the ESG initiatives. Economic gravity eventually exerts itself, and free falling to earth has never been lots of fun.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
i was a teen from the Napster/message boards days so as soon as myspace hit the street and people started to use their real names posting personal shit i never stepped in. Then the homo fb site popped up. the name alone sounded gay.

i knew that shit was a trap. sure enough look what it did to the masses. duped them to the max.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
It’s not like he said he still wouldn’t be a majority shareholder. I thought he was phishing for bots too. lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
He's an idiot. All that hot air free speech shit then resigns after the leftist mob goes nuclear cause he banned some commie press from Twitter. Honestly he has a lot of more important shit to do with all his companies. Never saw the point but he loves the attention from both sides.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I think he just put that up for fun. I doubt he really cares about a Twitter poll, despite owning it. Who knows how many fake votes there are in this type of polling.
I think he’s legit about the poll. He did the same thing (a poll) asking if Trump’s account should be reinstated and said he’d go by the results. A majority said Yes, and the next day he reinstated him.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree on the bots.

He's already been weeding them out. Getting him out of Twitter would make the rest come out.

I don't think he had any intention on staying. He's got too much other shit to do.

He could use the bots as an excuse to stay but I believe he knew the bots would get him out.

Now he's out clean and the left isn't trying to be up with 10,000 stupid made up reasons why he left.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He's an idiot. All that hot air free speech shit then resigns after the leftist mob goes nuclear cause he banned some commie press from Twitter. Honestly he has a lot of more important shit to do with all his companies. Never saw the point but he loves the attention from both sides.
Damn man, you should should go look for yourself what's being exposed. From your post, you don't seem to have any idea.

Do you know the fbi paid Twitter 3.4 million for their work on banning and censoring anyone with a different view than their agenda?

That my friend is robbing people of their first amendment right to free speech by OUR GOVT ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic