Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Musk stepping down?

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
wait till you see the tax break he will claim on the loss of value of that company

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Haha, J/K...

20221220_093906.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Here are the twitter files, all in one place. There are more still coming. I believe the next one is fauci.

Each is also summarized with a link to the original.

There are 12 different files, in this link-

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Here are the twitter files, all in one place. There are more still coming. I believe the next one is fauci.

Each is also summarized with a link to the original.

There are 12 different files, in this link-

What's hilarious is that the MSM isn't covering the issue at all.

For a real journalist, this is a MAMMOTH issue. The government was leaning on publishers (likely all of social media) to censor information they didn't want you to hear. What would the NYT have done if the Trump administration had contacted them and told them not to publish the story on the bounties being paid by Russians to kill US troops in Afghanistan. I think, in fact, that was ultimately found to truly be misinformation, LOL. They would have had a complete hissy fit!!

And rightly so. Any journalist who actually cares about journalism would be all over this story, but almost none of them are. Why is that? They stopped being true journalists years ago. And THAT, my friends, is the story. Anyone who chooses to believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of a MSM "journalist" is taking a monster leap of faith.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What's hilarious is that the MSM isn't covering the issue at all.

For a real journalist, this is a MAMMOTH issue. The government was leaning on publishers (likely all of social media) to censor information they didn't want you to hear. What would the NYT have done if the Trump administration had contacted them and told them not to publish the story on the bounties being paid by Russians to kill US troops in Afghanistan. I think, in fact, that was ultimately found to truly be misinformation, LOL. They would have had a complete hissy fit!!

And rightly so. Any journalist who actually cares about journalism would be all over this story, but almost none of them are. Why is that? They stopped being true journalists years ago. And THAT, my friends, is the story. Anyone who chooses to believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of a MSM "journalist" is taking a monster leap of faith.
Dude, even wikipedia took it down.

The funny part...

They said because it wasn't big enough and didn't get enough coverage, lol

WTF is that? :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic