Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Muscular women

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Sue Lasmar. Jackie Perez. Amanda Lantona. Just some of the workout girls I follow on IG all fire. My wife lifts and I love it. Obviously when they overdo the gear and grow a little penis...I'm outtie.

L

la123456

Sep 5, 2015
men do not like muscular women ... do they prefer fat women?I don´t think it.
I do not care what men say. I like work out, eat healthy, look strong... if you don´t like it, don´t look

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
As long as the virilization of the face is kept to a minimum, I think muscular women are incredibly hot. I also have known some smoking hot women with an extra 40lbs on 'em.

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Depends, some [reasonably] muscular women are incredibly attractive to me, but when it gets to the ripped n jacked pro female bodybuilder on contest day look then its usually pretty repulsive to me, and it has absolutely nothing to do with my ego, its really just not visually appealing in my eyes and a turn off
For example:

This, or similar, is pretty damn attractive to me

Female-Bodybuilders-8.jpg

This isnt

dijhz.jpg

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I dont like grose superjuiced bodybuilding chicks like iris kyle....but womens physique, ie melissa dettwiller, DLB if she had some tits....muscles are hott on women, most men feel demasculated around an alpha female with ripped abs and thick hard quads, I will accept nothing less

Exactly, chicks with muscles are sexy

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think both those women in the pics are attractive. But the truth is that as I get to know someone that get more or less attractive based on their character and personality. But just a quick glance, I'd say both those women are very attractive, at least on the outside.

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
I think both those women in the pics are attractive. But the truth is that as I get to know someone that get more or less attractive based on their character and personality. But just a quick glance, I'd say both those women are very attractive, at least on the outside.

There is something I've often noticed about female bodybuilders though, and thats an aura of quiet, calm confidence they often seem to radiate, in the way they talk, move, even the way they sit and that is devastatingly attractive to me

Regardless of this, the huge Bev Francis types and/or ultra ripped female lifters dont do it for me

A prime example of what I'm talking about, in this interview Denise just oozes confidence and sex appeal

Last edited by a moderator:
myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
^ I'm over-simplifying it… besides some other possible reasons, it's the androgen affects on the brain.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
so why is it that you guys dont like muscular women? i mean, i can understand the really big women, the serious bb competitors but what is wrong with a girl having muscles?? i cant tell you how many times i have seen you guys in the chat saying that you dont go for muscular women. i like muscles and i try very hard to remain feminine but strong! i like being able to pull 320# on deads and have noticable muscles on my arms. so why dont you guys like women with muscles? whats wrong with being a strong girl? :D
Gay men love women with muscles. How the F' else would you explain it? I guess I'm gay! Seriously though it all depends on the woman and the amount. Everyone carries it differently. I like all women, except big fatties with from unda cheese... : )

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
There is something I've often noticed about female bodybuilders though, and thats an aura of quiet, calm confidence they often seem to radiate, in the way they talk, move, even the way they sit and that is devastatingly attractive to me

Regardless of this, the huge Bev Francis types and/or ultra ripped female lifters dont do it for me

A prime example of what I'm talking about, in this interview Denise just oozes confidence and sex appeal

Her beef curtains are super gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hate muscular women- I like short dark haired scrawny- my latest is 5' 96 pounds, takes size 1 pants XS tops but has these tiny firm rotund titties that fit perfect in my mouth LOL

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

VERY TRUE now that I think on it !!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic