Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Muscular women

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I love the WP girls and figure. Bikini and BB I don't care for. Bikini they look anorexic and FBB they are to juiced up.

See TG, that avi of yours right there. Now thats the kind of toned ass I am talking about. ;)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
off topic no doubt...

I thought rez's avi was of Curly of the Three Stooges. Then I checked his profile page and that's actually a picture of him. He should have been banned just for the avi. :food-snacking:

carry on....

Last edited:
gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Lisa Cross

lisa cross 2.jpg

Well, I had some other pics of her to upload but they need resized and who has the time for that?

fit2blarge

fit2blarge

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2014
i get my fix of muscular women on instagram hashtag #fitness

wowsers!

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
so why is it that you guys dont like muscular women? i mean, i can understand the really big women, the serious bb competitors but what is wrong with a girl having muscles?? i cant tell you how many times i have seen you guys in the chat saying that you dont go for muscular women. i like muscles and i try very hard to remain feminine but strong! i like being able to pull 320# on deads and have noticable muscles on my arms. so why dont you guys like women with muscles? whats wrong with being a strong girl? :D
Nothing better than a muscular woman. Stop being like a male and generalising

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love this girls body, she's sexy! Her names michelle lewin.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391705960.932618.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391705975.233316.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391705989.647637.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391706002.667684.jpg

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
yes - it's true - some look damn conservative and their makeup and sexy bikini don't really fit their character
but it's nice too greet them when they sit/.. naturally in the check-in of your gym - jumping jack flash :D

Dana Linn Bailey's life is made up by always hanging around with her brothers. She is a british lady and she likes motivating trainers.

lol - "I don't want anymore" - "keep back - keep back - Sit!! - Sit!!" He really has to force her to do her leg exercises. She's strong.
That video is 2 years ago.

now this new video published 2 days ago is a huge improvement - she has got her own motivation
and she can achieve the same "duck walking" in the end on her own

DLB is bad ass, sexy as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I meet Dana and Rob a few times. Not at a booth. Once before she turned pro at a show and another time in a supermarket. I was a fan of her when she was the isolator girl. I always found Rob to be more down to earth then Dana. Dana is great don't get me wrong but I was able to have a conversation with Rob and he remembered me from the first time we met. Dana was not as talkative. I did get pics both times and she was always sweet about that.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I meet Dana and Rob a few times. Not at a booth. Once before she turned pro at a show and another time in a supermarket. I was a fan of her when she was the isolator girl. I always found Rob to be more down to earth then Dana. Dana is great don't get me wrong but I was able to have a conversation with Rob and he remembered me from the first time we met. Dana was not as talkative. I did get pics both times and she was always sweet about that.

Maybe she was intimidated by you TG :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic