Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Muscular development?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Wasnt too sure about the right place to post this... But was curious to if anyone else reads md magazine? Ima lifetime subscriber... Don't care for the other mags tho.

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
I pick it up every once in a while. Some of their dieting advice gives me a headache, but it actually has served me well in the past when a new client comes to me with this "great idea I read in a magazine." I'm not saying all of their dieting stuff is wrong, but the problem is that we are dealing with people that are, fir the most part, outliers.

Anyways, I've always kind of meant to subscribe but never really got around to it. I end up paying out the ass at Walgreens or wherever.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
It's the only one I read. For entertainment purposes mostly. I liked when they had the doc there though.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Never ever will I pay for a muscle rag. 90% ads, you're paying for ads, recycled articles, ghost written bullshit by "pros," and old info you can find online when the news drops.

If the profit made was going to the competitors at competitions, maybe i'd support it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic