Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

MuscleEgg Chocolate Egg Whites are here!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I actually did a review on this very board. If you are a chocolate lover, and are an athlete- buy this stuff, Its really a delicious chocolate dessert that ironically happens to ge high in protien and low in calories, ITs better than any choclate drink you ever had , It would be insulting and demeaning to say compare this to other protien drinks- IT TASTES THAT FREAKIN GOOD!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I actually did a review on this very board. If you are a chocolate lover, and are an athlete- buy this stuff, Its really a delicious chocolate dessert that ironically happens to ge high in protien and low in calories, ITs better than any choclate drink you ever had , It would be insulting and demeaning to say compare this to other protien drinks- IT TASTES THAT FREAKIN GOOD!

WTF? You are a confusing m-f-er Ketsugo. I wasted more time than I care to think about debating with you on the efficacy of egg whites (me: egg whites can be a good protein source. you: egg whites are worthless and are nutritionally devoid) and now THIS ^^^^^^^^???????? WTF??!!!!! LMAO.

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
I actually ordered a couple gallons of the chocolate ones...and they are fantastic!

jpeezy

jpeezy

Nov 20, 2011
Do you guys ship to FPO addresses? That would be great!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I don't think so. We ship everything FedEx. I can double check

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Do you guys ship to FPO addresses? That would be great!
FEDEX doesnt ship to us bro, and unless you are still in the states, it wont get to you before it spoils. Trust me.

ShortzMcD

ShortzMcD

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2011
Any chance MuscleEgg will be branching out to Aust??
We have egg whites but I think I have only ever seen the one brand (and they shove them in places so hard to find)
Choc egg whites sounds delicious!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic