Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

MuscleEgg Chocolate Egg Whites are here!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Our long awaited Chocolate Egg Whites are available and ready to order!

We just got back from the Denver Colorado Championship NPC show and the chocolate egg whites were a HUGE success! Everyone loved the chocolate egg whites! I kept hearing it tastes like chocolate milk and brownie/cake batter!

Our chocolate egg whites make it that much more convenient to get in your whole food for the day. It's a perfect food for the dieter looking for a "chocolate fix" and the taste is just amazing. You forget you are drinking egg whites! You wont be disappointed!

Nutrition Facts: 8oz (1 cup) 130 Calories 26g of protein, 4g of carbs, and 0 fats. We use cocoa and suclorose for sweetener.

Get them at www.muscleegg.com

A couple reviews so far...on the fan page: Muscle Egg, Egg Whites | Facebook

Amanda Latona: Foto's van Muscle Egg, Egg Whites - 2011 NPC TOKYO JOE'S COLORADO STATE | Facebook

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
sounds very cool.. how about strawberry? could that ever be in the works?

So you were the 1 kid who liked the Strawberry Quick huh :)

Good deal on the chocolate ME, ATW and I should have a chocolate egg chugging contest, LOL

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is about freaking time! will be ordering some today and will expect a t shirt :D to come with my order. hehehhee

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
placed order! although i have to say that $20 shipping when ordering only $32 of product is a killer! but i dont have enough freezer room for 6 of them because i cant bring myself to store them with the dead dogs.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I just noticed that. The web guy did that so I'll have to fix it. I'll get you taken care of ATW

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im going to walk around the gym with the gallon jug and sip on them while i workout. Will post pics.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Inject the egg whites for quicker absorption BOY!

Im going to walk around the gym with the gallon jug and sip on them while i workout. Will post pics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic