Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

MT2 is a no no when bulking

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
Mt2 is awsome if ur looking to get a nice dark even tan fast,but is in no way a good idea if bulking.Most would look to use this when cutting since its an a i look fucking good with my shirt off thing.But if ur bulking and dnt have the ability to eat when ur not hungry then stay away from this stuff.Im on a bulk cycle right now and the MT2 is a big time appitite supressore.But like i said if ur 1 of the few who can force ur self to eat 6 times a day or more even when u fell full go for it.Ive been running mt2 for a little over a month now with out any tanning bed or laying out.If the sun hits it even for a short period of the day it will tan.But i wear jeans all the time so my legs are still white as hell,as for my upper body dark as shit.And once u quit u can go 1 of to ways.U can either pin it once a week to main tain ur disiered color or not pin it at all and keep it for about 2 months.And its sud q pin so its like fucking nothing to use.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I eat before I pin it. Also, I pin 100mcg eod so the affect on appetite is very mild if anything at all. I have also found 100mcg eod makes it very easy to control how dark you actually get. I ran a standard protocol 2 years ago and got waaaay too dark.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
appetite suppression and a tan :D does it get any better than that??

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
yes well for us guys it does it's major side is a raging hard on.
It was originally made to treat ED and its side was a tan,noe its for a tan and the side is a hard on lol

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
tan vs hard on, tan or hard on, hard on or tan. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a win win for the female in your life i suppose!

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
lmao yes they are all very happy lol j/k but yeah it a plus

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Lesson to learn is the proper MT-II dose...so many over do it routinely. Sides can all be worked around, minimized, counted...many lifestyles, including bulking on MT-II should not be a long term problem.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Yeah feeling like your gonna vomit lol

Tried it and just couldn't do it.

Absolutely. Most users are sensitive to the MT-II/PT-141 melanotropin peptides. There are freaks out there who can tolerate high mg dosing... Hard to spread news/intel/awareness of caution.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
yes well for us guys it does it's major side is a raging hard on.
It was originally made to treat ED and its side was a tan,noe its for a tan and the side is a hard on lol

Melanotan II was made for photo protection/tanning...the aphrodisiac being the side effect of that clinical study

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I eat before I pin it. Also, I pin 100mcg eod so the affect on appetite is very mild if anything at all. I have also found 100mcg eod makes it very easy to control how dark you actually get. I ran a standard protocol 2 years ago and got waaaay too dark.

Excellent example from Bilter.

Fresh Melanocortin receptors will respond best from first introducing MT-II or PT-141 at a low dose to get over sensitivity/nausea which are likely to occur at doses of 500mcg+

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
tan vs hard on, tan or hard on, hard on or tan. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a win win for the female in your life i suppose!

PT-141, Bremelanotide is the libido drug, check out journalism from Men's Journal couple yrs back The Libido Drug*|*Men’s Journal

Generally best to use more caution with the tanning peptides (compared to pt141 for aphrodisiac)...w/ females. To think potent melanocyte stimulating hormone can be used without serious planning - do not be responsible for a ladies pigment! Stupid mothers in the UK have recently been in the media being foolish about giving the peptides to children...ugh

Take note and learn from the ultra foolish impatient youth using the peptides - they tan, inject and dont know their head from hole in the ground creating pigmentation issues - many rush to get laser therapy to correct afterward...further worsening problems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic