Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Mrs.V. Before at 450 lbs & After at 150 lbs

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
MRS V... you are not one that was friends with David from Kent Nutrition were you? Your story and pics looks so familier.

BTW excellent job!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Great job Mrs. V, I have seen you over at OLM in several of the transformation contests, never saw the final result though.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
MRS V... you are not one that was friends with David from Kent Nutrition were you? Your story and pics looks so familier.

BTW excellent job!!

No, I'm sorry, its NOT me...I only belong to OLM, Discuss Fitness, DarkSide Muscle (Which is OUR company) and here now...

Great job Mrs. V, I have seen you over at OLM in several of the transformation contests, never saw the final result though.

I placed 7th ( Actually me and another tied for 6th and I just let him have it and claimed 7th...Matter of fact, one of the prize givers PMd me that night and said he thought I should have placed in the top 5 and gave me $250.00 worth of whatever I wanted but couldn't tell anyone cause it wasn't offered to anyone else) in the last contest at OLM and am currently in the 2 that are running simultaneously. And thank you...

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Different Person but nice to see another success story. :)

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i kid you not Mrs. V., those pics and that story just lit a fire under my ass.even tho i've been outta the gym for a few months now due to my job i'm trying to put together something,anything even if it's just a 2-3day a week routine.all heavy squats and deads for now until i can tear it up again.my story was the opposite.always the smallest skinniest kid until i hit the iron in my early 20's.blew my chance at my 1st show after being helped out by the great Bill Grant(old heads will know that name)due to my change in lifestyle,ahem...but now,it's def back to bizzness...44 and hoping to get into my 1st by 45.

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
You rock Mrs.V.!!! What an amazing transformation! :D

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
awesome Mrs V!!! Keep it coming and thank you for coming to the Den

on a side note....Your post even brought out Phx ^^^^^^^^^

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
i kid you not Mrs. V., those pics and that story just lit a fire under my ass.even tho i've been outta the gym for a few months now due to my job i'm trying to put together something,anything even if it's just a 2-3day a week routine.all heavy squats and deads for now until i can tear it up again.my story was the opposite.always the smallest skinniest kid until i hit the iron in my early 20's.blew my chance at my 1st show after being helped out by the great Bill Grant(old heads will know that name)due to my change in lifestyle,ahem...but now,it's def back to bizzness...44 and hoping to get into my 1st by 45.

Well, if you don't mind, try out our site, DarkSideMucle.com. See whatcha think...You can do it...Hell, If I can ANYBODY can...Yanno...And good luck...:)

on a side note....Your post even brought out Phx ^^^^^^^^^

Is this a good thing?!?! :D TeeHee...

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Very motivational transformation. Did you have a problem with residual skin after such a extreme weight loss.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic