Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Mrs.V. Before at 450 lbs & After at 150 lbs

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Very motivational transformation. Did you have a problem with residual skin after such a extreme weight loss.

I posted my "Story" in the introduction section that tells everything that I went through...But I will be more than happy to tell it again...I had 22 lbs of skin removed in a series of 15 cosmetic surgeries...

I've been pretty quiet, I guess... :(

Don't do that...:)

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
i've know mr and mrs V from the boards for a few years now.....there's zero reason for anyone to believe anything different than she put in alot of hard work....those two are always the first to sign up for transformation or cutter or bulkers contests for extra motivation and their logs along the way prove the changes....sorry if you're skeptical, but she really did make this transformation over the years and deserves to be commended

Mr. & Mrs. V are BOTH the real deal folks! Seen them both around at olm for a long time!~

Awe my fave lil lady ;) truly phenomenal!!

Holy Cow... DC, Irish, the V's, Rocco...

Sheesh I gotta get back over here some more. It's been awhile since I've posted here and thought I'd check in and who do I find but some good brothers and sisters!

By the way Mrs. V, I've seen your most recent picture but never did see your starting pics from 97/98. You truly are an inspiration!

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Thank you DEARLY 8th...

Oh yeah, LOS of US dingbats are here now...Lol...Hell, Grizz & Myo as well...I LOVE IT...

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Thank you DEARLY 8th...

Oh yeah, LOS of US dingbats are here now...Lol...Hell, Grizz & Myo as well...I LOVE IT...

No prob Mrs. V!

WOW... Grizz & Myo too?!?! Arlight gotta get busy here again then dammit!

S

serenity4

Jul 7, 2011
wow! wow! I just signed on to the forum today so this is very motivating to see such a transformation you have made......can't wait to read your story.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Holy Crap! Nice, nice, nice!!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
WOW..Anyone can see the desire to change here....All i say is DAM!!!!!Freaking great job..It took it all the way...U should be very prode of yourself...I def can repect the hard ass work it took to make such a change like u did...Big congrats...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic